jekenezar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: In-House NACA Realtor #72702
    jekenezar

I can assist I am a realtor and know all about the Naca process. First where are you located?congratulations also

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by jekenezar.
    in reply to: Appraisal Appeal Process #62460
    jekenezar

I never received a respond for my appraisal dispute from back in august. NACA is pure crap and it was not fair. I contacted everyone and no one seemed to care to help me

in reply to: Home Inspection HELP #62459
    jekenezar

I used a credit card and as long as I had to receipt I was fine

in reply to: Bank of America Grant Funds Exhausted???? #59766
    jekenezar

My situation is similar. I was counting on the grant but finally gotten over the fact that we may not get it. Now I am at a standstill with the appraisal. My appraisal came back much lower although comps in the area are selling for the same price. We have submitted an appeal two weeks ago and I have still yet to hear a response. The seller is thinking of cancelling. NACA is a great program but the customer service skills are terrible. Deals fall through all the time due to the lack of response. I have been contacting the mortgage department as well as others to see if a response has come back in regards to the dispute and nothing yet. My realtor and the sellers are agitated and my children ask me every day are we moving. I am not sure what to do.

in reply to: Low Appraisal #58977
    jekenezar

@truque94 thank you so much I am patiently waiting.

in reply to: Bank of America Grant Funds Exhausted???? #58790
    jekenezar

Richstalwart this is exactly my same predicament now

in reply to: Bank of America Grant Funds Exhausted???? #58778
    jekenezar

Yes that’s the one I’m referring to

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)