Liubov1989

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62638
    Liubov1989

@newyorkspirit Me too, we have to move out before January 1st. My realtor said he was informed that BOA hired more people to work with NACA clients so I hope this will help us all. I will need a vacation once the process is over. Good luck to you and please keep me posted.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62635
    Liubov1989

@Nelsont OMG. January?! I hope you’re wrong. Do you know how long does it take for BOA to review docs after we addressed lender conditions?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62628
    Liubov1989

@newyorkspirit Per my P&S contract.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62623
    Liubov1989

@bakerthebaker We are in the same boat, we submitted the Bank App on 11/15/2019 and received the Appraisal on 11/29/2019 but still haven’t received any lender conditions. I called the mortgage department – all they said that Bank is working on my case, and there were no updates after appraisal. I hope we will receive conditions by the end of this week as they told you. We should be closing on 12/18/2019 and I really hope we will be on time. What is your closing date?

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62611
    Liubov1989

@newyorkspirit I’m sure you will be good. At least, they know it was a mistake. Now I am waiting for the Bank to send me the lender conditions, but my realtor contacts me and said i should monitor the web-file as often as possible and stay in touch with my mortgage counselor. Bank Of America has been operating extremely slow the last several weeks. Now I’m stressing out again. Fingers crossed, really hope we’ll be lucky and get the bank response soon. We should be closing on 12/18/2019. So only 2 weeks left. Will keep you posted. Good luck!

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62609
    Liubov1989

Morning All, a little update: I received the appraisal this weekend, it dated 11/29/2019. And the appraisal is higher than the sale price. I am so happy. Thank you all for support and answers. Again, we submitted the Bank Application on 11/15/2019.

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62548
    Liubov1989

Thank you so much. Now it is more clear. I hope, will get anything next week. Waiting is killing me. But thank you all for your answers.

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62541
    Liubov1989

@Nelsont I have received only one email with Loan Estimate which says “…If you want to proceed with this loan, please click here to let us know”. This is the only link I received. I didn’t get any “acknowledgment of entering into a contract” email. We sent the contract to our MC and uploaded it to the web-file and then schedule the Credit Access appointment. So I wasn’t able to “request” the appraisal.
    I think my case is just a little different.

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62533
    Liubov1989

@Nelsont, I didn’t get this part “when you click the accept button in the email sent to you after your MC is provided with a ratified contract. “What button you are talking about?
    Also, there are NO lender conditions yet, but you said it takes approximately 3 days, maybe I don’t have any conditions? Is it possible?
    I still didn’t get the appraisal, it is very critical for us to get it ASAP. Any ideas on how to request it and if it is ready – where would I find it? In my web-file or I should receive it?
    I am so confused.

in reply to: Aggy! #62532
    Liubov1989

Hi All,
    Can anyone tell me when should I expect the appraisal from the BOA? How would I know it’s ready?
    We submitted the Bank application on 11/15/2019 and my status is ” Pre-Decision – Bank application is submitted and is being processed for Bank of America underwriting”. We really need to get an appraisal ASAP to make sure it is not under the sale price. Please help!

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62471
    Liubov1989

Hi, I submitted the Bank App. on 11/15, and believe they pulled my credit on 11/21. But still didn’t get any response from the Bank or my MC. How long it will take? And how people get the appraisal before they submitted the Bank Application. Now we need the appraisal ASAP because of the P&S ad wondering if I can get it now?

in reply to: Off to Underwriting – Grant & Rate Lock Timing Questions #62308
    Liubov1989

Hello, unfortunately, I can’t help you with the “grant” question. But all I know is that we locked our interest rate when we submitted the NACA Credit Acces with our Mortgage counselor (before the Bank Application).

You submit the Credit Access way after your contract is ratified. I’m not a financial advisor, just saying how it was in our case. Hope, it helped.

in reply to: Online Bank #62306
    Liubov1989

Hello Rin1010. I am at the end of the process and my bank is Wells Fargo. But I’ve never heard that I need to have stamped bank statements. I have them online every month and able to download. This is what I was actually doing all the time. Just login in and download the statement. It worked, had NO problems. My MC was satisfied with it.

in reply to: NACA and Homes with Code/Permit Violations #62220
    Liubov1989

Great. Thank you so much for the quick response. I guess the online report will be good then.

in reply to: NACA and Homes with Code/Permit Violations #62218
    Liubov1989

Hello all!
    We received the HAND department required repairs list yesterday and I will need to prove that there is no code violation for the property I buy. It says we need to research and document it. How do I need to do it? Is it some kind of report I need to request from the Property? I found an online portal where you can input the address and see if it has/had any violation. I can download it but it doesn’t look like an official report, is it enough?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)