Liubov1989

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62770
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 In Maryland we have a Lead Paint -Federal Disclosure of lead -Based Paint and Lead-Based paint hazards for SALES, in which we have an option to do an inspection or waived that opportunity. I didn’t mark any. I put my initials but didn’t choose “waived the opportunity…” Maybe this is what they want?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62764
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 What is section e? I still don’t get how should I clear this my condition.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62761
    Liubov1989

@firmeh89 I believe the appraiser inspects home exterior and interior- everything that may affect the home value.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62758
    Liubov1989

@Nelsont So I could just repaint it? But how to address it to the bank- take a picture and show them it was re-painted?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62753
    Liubov1989

@nelsont I will have my re-inspection this Sunday so I could ask my inspector to check if it it lead-paint or not and if he confirms it does not pose the hazard then how I can prove to the Bank – how to address it? Should I ask him to mention it in a report? And it also says I will need a “qualified lead-paint inspector”.

@NewYorkSpirit
    I have a lead-paint disclosure but the seller marked “Seer has no knowledge of lead-based paint” and: Seller has no reports or records about lead-based paint”.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62748
    Liubov1989

I found this in my appraisal: “Defective paint was noted on the exterior door trim of both the side door off of the Family Room and the front door and a retaining wall near the exterior side door (see photos). The estimated cost to cure is minimal (i.e. less than $300).

Since the subject was built prior to 1978, lead-based paint might be present. However, it is beyond the appraiser’s expertise to make this determination. Thus, it is assumed the defective paint does not pose a health/safety hazard. The client should seek the services of a qualified lead-paint inspector to make this determination, should they so desire (underwriter to clear)”

And now BOA put it as a condition. Does it mean we have to hire the lead-paint inspector? The seller did not disclose the lead-paint info.

I will have a re-inspection this Sunday, should I ask the inspector check it for lead-paint?
    I have no idea how to address this condition. PLEASE HELP!

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62738
    Liubov1989

Thanks, @ttrumble, but the seller is fixing what the HAND department told us to fix. It is just paint on an exterior door, it was included in Appraisal.
    I don’t really want to ask the seller for some extra work. They’ve done all the repairs but I will try.
    In the worst scenario, how to show the Bank we will fix it. Any other way besides to ask the seller?
    Thanks in advance for your advice and assistance.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62727
    Liubov1989

Yes, it is one of the required repairs, but description doesn’t match completely with the HAND department description. Very close, but not exactly the same. The HAND noted it was Defective paint on a wall in utility room” and this is what the seller is fixing, but Bank say it also on other places (the exterior door trim of both the side door off of the Family Room and the front door and a retaining wall near the exterior side door).

So I believe we can address the re-inspection report? Or we will need to get the HAND clearance first? Do you know?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62718
    Liubov1989

I need your help: one of the conditions is ” Defective paint was noted on the exterior door trim of both the side door off of the Family Room and the front door and a retaining wall near the exterior side door (see photos). The estimated cost to cure is minimal (i.e. less than $300)”

How should I address it? This is something we will be fixing after closing. Does anyone have something similar?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62717
    Liubov1989

I just got it. Yay! I will keep you posted.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62711
    Liubov1989

It still says ” No Conditions”. Hope, it will appear soon. Thank you for the update.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62703
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 Thanks, I didn’t get it yet. I will call the Mortgage department later to check if we have any. Maybe we don’t have it at all 🙂

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62701
    Liubov1989

@nelsont Thank you for your assistance. Do you know how long it usually takes fro the HAND department to review the RE-inspection report and receive clearance from them?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62700
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 I checked the spam folder and there is nothing, what email address your underwriter emailed you from? Or maybe you can tell the “subject of the email” so it will help me to search for it in my mail.
    I can’t call the Mortgage department yet, it is in California and it is early morning there – 5 AM.
    I am not HAND- cleared yet too, the seller is finishing the repairs this Friday and I have re-inspection on Sunday.

I still believe we can do it in time. Please keep me posted. I really appreciate it.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62692
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 – a little update for you since we are both submitted the Bank App. on 11/15. Yesterday our status has changed for “Approved-Outstanding Conditions – Bank of America has conditionally approved the file. The Commitment Letter is available in the Member’s Web-file. There are outstanding conditions that are identified in the Member’s Web-file that need to be provided to Bank of America”.
    I don’t see any conditions in my web-file but I will call the mortgage department to find out what conditions do we have. We still have 2 more weeks before the closing date.

Does anybody know how long does it take for BOA to review the addressed conditions?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)