Liubov1989

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #63029
    Liubov1989

@2blessed Oh, I guess you misunderstood. My NACA office is in Washington DC (DC/MD/VA). The Mortgage department located in California. So every time I call them I need to remember about 3 hours time difference. But good luck to you. Everything’s going to be ok.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #63022
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 Thank you. My realtor was shocked I got it the next day after re-inspection. Let me know if anything changed.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #63019
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 It is so hard to stay patient. I will be calling the mortgage department today since it is in California and it’s too early for them. I really hope everything is good.

By the way, we got the HAND department clearance ysterday and we are waiting for CTC now.
    Please keep me posted and good luck to you.

in reply to: Inspection Won’t Upload #63016
    Liubov1989

I had a similar problem: my inspector submitted it but, for some reason, the HAND couldn’t see it in my web-file. I also submitted it to my web-file and emailed it via my NACA-email, and called the HAND dept. They wanted to see it from the inspector (they have their own access).
    My advice: try to access your web-file from both GOOGLE and INTERNET Explorer. Contact your inspector and ask him to submit it again. Call the Member service and tell them about the web-file issue. They should help.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Liubov1989.
    in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62994
    Liubov1989

@peapod0609 Thank you so much, I am happy for you! Very detailed explanation, by the way. I will be calling the mortgage department and do everything you suggested. Hope, you will stay in the Forum for a while to help people like me. We need it.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62987
    Liubov1989

@peapod0609 Thank you. Did you close on time? Did you have to extend the contract?
    How does the UW – CTC and CTC Final look like? IS it something I should receive in the mail?
    I still want to believe that we will be closing on time. All I can do now is just to wait for the HAND and bank response.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62971
    Liubov1989

@tricey718 No, status is the same as yours “Approved Outstanding conditions”.
    But my realtor said it is not over land, probably, they might need to check paystubs and new bank statements, they might call the employer to verify employment so he advised me to keep my web-file updated.
    I just got a response from the HAND department saying they received my re-inspection report and they will need up to 72 hours to review it. Hopefully, they won’t need 72 hours for this and ill be cleared soon.

ould you please keep me posted, we are on the same stage with you.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62966
    Liubov1989

It was very helpful, I don’t know what would I do without all info you gave me.

I have another question, though. After all the conditions have been addressed, should I expect more conditions? My realtor told me, I will, probably, have some more conditions. I thought the bank is done with that.
    Will the bank be calling my employer to verify the employment? And when should I expect my CTC and the closing disclosure.

Our closing is scheduled on 12/18/2019, do you think we will be closing on time or 1,5 weeks won’t be enough?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62947
    Liubov1989

Good morning everyone. I just want to thank all of you for your help and support. Especially @viperml for your clarification of the “lead-base paint” condition. My MC said we will have to perform the inspection and he didn’t want to request to waive it so I had to do it on my own and I did. I sent the waiver request to the lady who sent me the condition info via my NACA email and also uploaded it to my web-file as an addressed condition and, finally, on Saturday it was cleared. Now there are no more conditions in my file. We had our re-inspection yesterday and the seller has fixed everything. Now I am waiting for the HAND department clearance and the Final CTC from the Bank. Will keep you posted.
    Again, thank you for your help and advises, it helped me to wave the condition and save $400 (for inspection).

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62831
    Liubov1989

We will have to hire another inspector, that authorized to perform such tests. It is another 400$ for no reason. It wasn’t an issue with the HAND department before but now it is, since bank want us to do it. I asked my MC to request to waive it but his response was- if bank ask you to fo it, do it. I don’t get it. Is any chance how I can waive it without my MC? I will try to send a waive request tomorrow.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62825
    Liubov1989

I just spoke with the HAND drpartnd t znd they told me we HAVE to perform the lead-base paint inspection. But I don’t understand why if it is not required by conventional loan. They sa I told then that bank probably mixed up the loans and made z mistake but HAND department said we will have to do the inspection of lender want us to do it. Why? Could you please advise. Any suggestions?

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62818
    Liubov1989

Thank you. I was told that the seller has finished the repairs. I submitted his invoices to the HAND department via web-file and email it to my NACA-email. She should receive it and, ideally, I should be HAND- cleared.

Regarding that repair condition – Since nobody knows how do I need to address it – I wrote the letter requesting to clear this condition since it was on the HAND required repairs list, I also attached a page from the inspection report showing the same issue, seller’s agreement to fix it and his invoices. I really hope it would work and they will clear this condition, if not – I assume they would inform me about what exactly do they need.
    I will keep you posted.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62815
    Liubov1989

@peapod0609 I did call my HAND department representative, she didn’t respond yet. Hope she will help me. I really don’t know what to do.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62813
    Liubov1989

@viperml Yes, I still have this condition. 2 of 3 my lender conditions have been cleared. The repair condition still there and nobody knows how to address it. I called the Mortgage department and they don’t know, they told me to call the HAND department so I left the voice mail to my HAND representative. She is my last hope.
    Since it is a repair condition, I really hope the HAND clearance will resolve this issue otherwise I don’t know what exactly do they want from me.

in reply to: Qualificaiton – Pending (Still) #62778
    Liubov1989

Guys, thank you so much for your help and support. I just got my loan commitment letter. All we need now is to pass the re inspection and get the HHAND clearance. Am I right? That’s it?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)