Forum Replies Created
@tricey718 Let us know if you get any response from the Regional Director.
@newyorkspirit December 27 is a good date, it means you have another week. It should be ready by this time.
I didn’t get anything yet and still have the same status as yours.
@tricey718 But the problem is they didn’t respond in time. I had my 3d escalation yesterday, plus my last condition has been addressed and cleaned almost 72 hours ago. So, technically, I should receive some response by the end of today.
Did anybody try to call the BofA directly? Are we allowed to do so?
What the Regional Director can do? I can believe none of us getting the paperwork.
I really hope so. I am so stressed out but I can’t give up. Thank God I have all, you guys. You make me feel a little bit better with all your positive energy. Stay in touch, please.
I didn’t even get the initial disclosure. Guys, can you share what you do to speed up the process, all I can just call the MC and Processing department and ask them to escalate the case, it doesn’t work I guess. What else can we do, I need to do something before this week is over.
@tricey718 I was hoping you got your CD. I have the closing crazies too, and what is really killing me is the fact that I can not do anything at this point. My MC is very good and answers me immediately but he can not speed it up and do what I need now. I thought they are able to contact the lender directly. Waiting on my CTC, trying to stay positive.
@cstar89 I still have nothing, my file has been escalated twice since last week, I got a new condition on Monday and it was cleared in the same day and, again, that’s it. I was told by MC that I need to wait and give them 48-72 hours for review, but I don’t understand it since they cleared the last condition right away, why do they need another 72 hours. I literally crying my eyes out. My MC said I should receive the CTC this week, but nobody knows it for sure.
@cstar89 ,@newyorkspirit. You should be sorry I guess. You deadline is the end of the month, you will definitely receive your CD by that time. My time is running out on Wednesday. But the lender just came up with a new condition and I already addressed it. So I really think you can make it znd close on time. Good luck to you. I’ll be here with my updates to support you.
@cstar89 I am so happy for you. Thanks for keeping is posted. I really need the same luck. I still didn’t get mine and my Contract closing date is due in 2 days. I am so frustrated at this moment.
@jacknapier Could you clarify this “we received our final CTC in mere hours”. You meant “in a few hours”?
@newyorkspirit When did you get yours? Today? Why I didn’t. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
@peapod0609 I just wrote on another topic: I called the Mortgage department last Friday and was told that they already sent the request for the new closing date to the BofA, and also told me I should receive the initial disclosure this week. I really really hope that I will. It is so hard for me to believe in their words, I’ll be calm only when I have this paperwork on hands. Trying to think positive. I will call them again in a few hours.
@cstar89 You are not alone. I just like @tricey718 submitted the Bank app on 11/15/2019, all conditions have been cleared on 12/7/2019 and the commitment letter dated 12/5/2019. I still didn’t get any updates, my realtor told me to do everything I could to get the Initial disclosure since we need to change the closing date (originally it is 12/18/2019).
So, I called the Mortgage department last Friday and was told that the new closing date has been requested by them some time ago and I should receive the Initial disclosure this week. Hopefully, today or tomorrow, since we need to change the closing date. This was the first time I was told they requested the new closing date from the Bank, other representatives were telling me “Just wait, wait, wait, no updates”. So I believe you should receive it this week too cuz our timeline is similar.
Thank you guys, I just sent an email to my realtor telling him to be ready to request the extension on Monday morning. The Mortgage department representative advised me to request another week and we should be good and I might get CTC today or tomorrow. I really hope we will get it before Monday.