Forum Replies Created
I would call the Processing Department to make sure they received the info you sent to address the condition. Ask if it is in your file now. They are very good and helpful.
It also means that, at least, they are working on your file. It is a good sign. And it is easy to send them what you already have. Good luck!
@tricey718 what exactly did you hear. I was told there were a mistake in my file and I had to address the same conditions again. My file has been escalated again. But still no updates. Please let me know what you heard.
@cstar89 Congrats! So excited. I’m so happy 4 you. I hope I’m next. Everything 8s going to be great.we can do it. And I wish I could wait till 1/15.
I’m still with you guys and on the same stage. My counselor keeps saying we should recieve CTC this week. I contacted everyone from NACA,unfortunately, they’ve done everything znc now it’s on the Bank side. Trying to stay calm but can’t
Cstar89 thanks for your support, I do my best. It’s hard. I can wait, just afraid the seller doesn’t want to. I really hope I’ll get it on Monday.
I have nothing. My seller is going crazy. I dont know what to do. So upset.
Guys, I’m so happy for you. I really hope we are getting it soon. Wish us luck!
@msm47 Keep calling. It is important. I’m pretty sure it’s just the web-file issue.
Maybe it is a web-file mistake again, someone had a similar issue yesterday. Call the Processing department. They should clarify your real status. Don’t panic.
I know it’s hard, my MC just trying to calm me down. But we are at risk to lose the deposit and that the seller will walk away, I hope he will stay, and we’ll be fine. All I care about is to keep the seller, I didn’t know what my realtor do to make it happened. I hope we will get the CTC today or Monday. I, honestly, don’t know what else can we do than just to wait. Stay positive and keep me posted.
@tricey718 You are not alone. I have the same thing, after 3 escalations I got their response -new condition, that was addressed and cleared on Monday, since then – nothing.
My MC called me yesterday and told me that my case is in priority and they’ve done everything. BofA knows about me and all we should do just wait and give them some time to finish the review. He told me to do not worry and that we will be closing soon, that there is no other way to speed up the process. Well, what else can we do? I keep calling the Processing department and hope that MC said is the truth.
People started getting their CTC so I’m sure we are next.