Tara585

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: I'm Qualified!! Now what? #50084
    Tara585

COngrats to you!!! I’m emailing my counselor now!! Keep in touch!!

in reply to: Pending qualification-underwriting #50001
    Tara585

@tnphomebound, so did you get your qualification from underwriting? If so how long did it take for you to hear from them?

in reply to: Action Plan disappeared! #49938
    Tara585

NelsonT my housing counselor is the best. Its funny my next question was going to be how long does underwriting take? I assumed it would take about a week which I was dreading. But 24-72 hours is more manageable.

in reply to: Action Plan disappeared! #49927
    Tara585

Hi 2BLESSED. Im working with a really nice remote counselor whose located I believe in North Carolina. When I say she is a multitasker I mean it. I started my process earlier this year. Then decided to go to the recent ATD in my city last month. When I saw the change in status I could not remember when it happened cause Im always stalking my account. Lol.
    When I say I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Good luck to you and absolutely let us know what happens. I will.

in reply to: Action Plan disappeared! #49922
    Tara585

Wow. I kind of wish I got text message alerts instead of stalking my page. Thanks for answering my question. I was going crazy trying to figure out what that means! Now the waiting game.
    Good luck with your process!!

in reply to: Intake appointment was a total disappointment! #48563
    Tara585

I sent an email to member services regarding my issues. I havent gotten a reply ut its only been three days. I can be patient. Lol.

in reply to: Intake appointment was a total disappointment! #48562
    Tara585

@ShanniC. Im not sure I understand what you mean by the $900 addressing any debts that I may have. Maybe Im reading what your asking wrong.

in reply to: Intake appointment was a total disappointment! #48561
    Tara585

@Kiag thanks for your reply. You guys have explained more to me than the counselor did in the hour I was with him.

in reply to: Intake appointment was a total disappointment! #48560
    Tara585

@southflorida thank you so much for explaining that to me. Im definitely lowering the amount i want to pay for a mo thly mortgage to equal to or less than what I pay in rent. In my area avg. Home prices are less that $200,000. So if i want to pay less than my rent i should not have a payment shock. Right? He told me I need to save $4600.00. Save $156.00 payment shock and improve being current on paying my bills each month which makes no sense. I have not missed a single payment in over 2 years. I also have to pay a collection off($120.00) for internet bill. That was all listed on my action plan.

Viewing 9 posts - 106 through 114 (of 114 total)