Tara585

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Credit Access Crazies! #62016
    Tara585

I was approved for credit access in less than 24 hours. Signed bank app same day as approval. Had one condition which was to change effective date of my HOI from 11/26 to 11/18. Got Final-CTC less than 30 days from offer being accepted.

in reply to: UR timeline #61934
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, definitely contact them in the AM. I checked my file before I contacted them. I wanted to make sure I was really seeing what I thought I did.

in reply to: UR timeline #61931
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, I had only one condition and that was to change my effective date of my HOI from 11/26 to 11/18. Took all of 5 minutes with the insurance company. I was stressing about other conditions that never came. I also got the email regarding being CTC before I got the email regarding the appraisal. Im definitely sending good vibes your way and everyone else. Hopedully you dont have any conditions!!!

in reply to: UR timeline #61929
    Tara585

I checked my webfile this morning while at work thinking nothing could possibly change since Friday. Well I was so wrong!! Lender Status: Final-CTC!! Im still in shock.

in reply to: Citizenship status changed #61928
    Tara585

I dont know the answer to your question but I just want to say….CONGRATS TO BECOMING A US CITIZEN!!!!

in reply to: UR timeline #61829
    Tara585

@Vasumo any updates on your file? Im at lender status: ACA, file with BOA underwriter for review. Im not really sure what that means. At least its being looked at.

in reply to: Commitment Letter #61776
    Tara585

Received a call regarding my HOI. Wanted to know if its possible to change my effective date to an earlier date. Called the insurance company and changed it for 10 days earlier. Checked web-file, now committment letter is listed under lender docs. Fingers crossed.

in reply to: Losing out on purchase #61763
    Tara585

@Nelsont, I almost feel embarrassed even saying anything because its true. I have an entire month before my closing. It’s just I’ve read some post of people signing contracts and suddenly they are having to ask for a number of extensions. But I’m going to ask they say trust the system. And be a polite pest. I’ve cleared the only condition I found out about yesterday even though its not posted on my web-file. Thank goodness those answering t phones in the Mortgage Dept. has been super nice and helpful. Hoping everyone’s process continue to move forward and hopefully close soon.

in reply to: Losing out on purchase #61758
    Tara585

@Nelsont, @peapod0609 I remember getting that same email and I pressed the link and it basically said it was accepted I did credit access and credit approval in 24 hours. Then the following Tuesday(10/15) we had the inspection. My realtor got a call tegarding the appraisal being scheduled for that same day. Ive taken care of the only condition given so far today, credit already pulled by BOA last week and I have spoken with the attorney regarding title insurance, and cleared by HAND yesterday. All this without an appraisal. Closing is scheduled on 11/26. Im getting frustrated a little. The fact that so many had the appraisal completed even before credit access approval. You guys are lucky and Im happy for everyone! My MC was surprised it took them this long to come back with conditions let alone review my file.

in reply to: UR timeline #61736
    Tara585

@Nelsont, no I think I will not read the legalese. Been there done that in the past. LoL. Thank you so much. You always give me answers that I can understand. I just checked my web-file. Now it reads:Lender Status: Approved-outstanding Conditions-BOA has conditional approved the file. The Commitment Letter is available in Member’s webfile… I dont see the conditions or the commitment letter. Could it be because Im looking for it using my phone? I live in my phone. Lol.I need to know thise conditions so I can get on them.

in reply to: UR timeline #61718
    Tara585

@Nelsont, do you consider the 72 hour timframe to review and contact the same as them mailing the loan estimate snf the armortization paperwork as them contacting the member. I just dont really understand the process. I did get an email from the Hand Dept clearing me That was a wnderful thing. They called me today about the radon test which I absolutely received in a email from the home inspector LAST WEEK nd didt evm realized i evrn had. Thank goodness she called and asked me about it. I hate not knowing what is next. I need to get this process moving. (Sorry just venting)

in reply to: Losing out on purchase #61686
    Tara585

@vasumo, I called the mortgage dept. Just like a previous memeber suggested. I spoke with a guy who was super sweet. He checked my file and verified they have my HOI paperwork and that my file is registered(no clue what that means)with the bank. He also said that sometimes since my closing isnt until 11/26 the bank would put it aside and work on closing that are coming up soon. Said if I dont see any conditions by Friday for me to call back. I have gotten two items from the bank in the mail, last one being the amortization information. Also has someone call me from the law office to verify if I ever lived at a particular address. When i said no she said i would have to sign a form verifying that at my closing. Has anyone ever get a call like that? At least I know someone is looking at my file.

in reply to: clear to close but 8 days needed for closing #61658
    Tara585

@petrosb, I think I may be going through the same thing. I vaguely remember my contract stating a 11/16 close date. Then all of a sudden everything is coming up with a 11/26 close date. Like Ive read previously the contract can say what it wants BOA has the final close date. Just hoping and praying its actually earlier.
    Congrats to you and when you take that pic with your keys in hands make sure to show all of your pearly whites. You made it!!!!

in reply to: Losing out on purchase #61627
    Tara585

@vero217 I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!! I havent gotten my appraisal yet even though I submitted my bank app on 10/09. I actuallygot through to Mortgage Dept. On my first try today!! Said I shoukd be getting conditions today or tomorrow. Ive never been so excited.

@Peapod0609
    , Im sure you were happy it came over what you offered. Happy for you!!!!
    I got two emails from HAND Dept. Not sure what I need to do with them as my inspection didnt have anything required. Any idea what I need to do regarding HAND?

in reply to: I got my Final CTC #61588
    Tara585

OMG! I love hearing good news!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 114 total)