Tara585

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 114 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Not closing on time #62201
    Tara585

@Peapod0609…OMG OMG OMG!! Im super happy for you!! Please let me know when you get those keys in your hand! I hope all works out for me tomorrow. It has to happen tomorrow for me. I need details tomorrow from you!!!

in reply to: GIFT LETTER #62198
    Tara585

Sometimes its so much easier to just give them way they want. You dont want to delay anything. Believe me we have all asked is it necessary to do this or that and end the end…you end up doing it anyways. Good luck.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62195
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, Im getting radio silence also. No final disclosure no call or email saying whether or not the closing is still set for 9:30 am on Monday…NOTHING! We are so close to the finish line I can see the strip of ribbon. Come on NACA!!!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62186
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, have you heard anything regarding your closing? To my knowledge Im still scheduled for the 18th but I havent gotten my final dislosure yet. Im get nervous. I dont want to be held up after I got my Final-CTC on the 4th. And its already the 14th.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62165
    Tara585

@Peapod0609 and 2Blessed, yes Im in the Rochester, NY office. We are all soooo close. 2Blessed Im so happy for you!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62160
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, Im supposed to find out if all parties can confirm for Friday but Im like…who is all parties? The CC said she was sending the signed CD back to the bank for review. So now I am wondering what to do now.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62156
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, I signed and emailed back my initial CD today also!! And like you earliest closing date is the 15th. CC said all parties has to confirm date also. Its getting super exciting!!

in reply to: Credit Access Hold Up: Fraud Alert #62130
    Tara585

I had an alert put on my reports and when NACA couldnt access my reports. I called to have them removed and I told them to remove them permanently but of course it was experian how gave me trouble. They told me to go online to remove but when I tried they had some information on my file that actually belonged to my mom! We dont even have the same last name. When I say I gave them hell. After I got done with them I had the stupid alert removed and got an apology from the supervisor. I removed those alerts months ago. They also wanted me to send in documents as verification and wait at least a week for confirmation. I didnt have time for this. When it was all said and done the CSR was asking me to verify my idenity and was trying to ask if I was associated to anyone but kept saying I was incorrect the drama!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62129
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, I got my intial CD in my webfile on Friday. Today I got an email from my closing coordinator regarding possibly moving my cloing from Monday to this coming Friday. Im not sure if I can get the time off since I actually was given the day off on Monday. I also have to give a wet signature on it and return to the CC. I dont have access to a computer or scanner since all that stuff has been placed in storage. Am news on your closing? Have they given a confirmed closing date and time.

in reply to: Credit Access Crazies! #62102
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, I couldnt say it better!! My closing is scheduled for the 18th. Even after I get my keys, I will be here to encourage all to get those keys!!!!

in reply to: Credit Access Crazies! #62098
    Tara585

@behappy4me2, your welcome. Its very possible that things can begain the happen fairly quickly for you. Ive read many post where people have been so afraid because closing dates were coming up quickly and suddenly things took off so quick it was surprising. Like one poster stated, “be your own advocate”. Let it be known your not giving up! You got this! There may be setbacks but know that is a given so times with NACA. Your in my thoughts.

in reply to: Credit Access Crazies! #62095
    Tara585

@behappy4me2, I am truly sorry your experience has been a positive on so far. Believe me plenty of people have cried many a tears because of the treatment they have endured. You like me have read many posts were people felt disreapected, upset and hurt by the process. Many times end the end those same people with the negative comments are finally able to rejoice in the pleasure of saying they got there Final-CTC and now have there keys. One person experience may not resemble the next. Some people post when they are at their lowest only for it to work out in the end. Please, take a deep breathe and get your thoughts in order and do whatever it takes to get your keys. You want this for yourself and your child. Hang in there and if you need to continue to come to the forum to vent, get suggestions and encouragement. Hopefully you will have your keys soon!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62087
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, the CD I received was the intial CD and right now Im hoping the final CD would increase. Looking at the big picture Im Doing great with the amount due. So my closing if nothing changes will be on a Monday morning so Im expecting the final CD either Thursday or Friday. Im so excited for everyone!! I have so many things to do once I get my keys.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62072
    Tara585

@Peapod0609 I got my CD today. It gave an amount of cash due at closing but I’m confused why I’m bringing more than my loan estimate. I don’t understand how they come up with th was numbers. I’m really bad with numbers so hopefully it will make sense to me before th e 18th. I’m praying they hurry up and get the CD to you ASAP.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62045
    Tara585

@Peapod0609 Im so very happy for you!! Yes Yes Yes!! I havent heard from a closing coordinator or anyone for that matter regarsing my closing. Havent received any documents yet either. Im really ready to get my keys. Would love to know what happens next. I was so excited to get the email regarding my Final-CTC but then all I get is radio silence. I love to hear when you guys get your CTC and then the next day you have your keys!
    Once you got the keys innhand, what was the first thing you plan to do. Let’s hear it guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 114 total)