Tara585

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Please HELP no CTC yet #62409
    Tara585

@mcm87, your seller is ctually walking awayfrom the sell? I dont get it? You are so close its crazy! Has your realtor explain this to the seller? I just cant believe a seller would walk away at this point. You said somerhing about 11/22. Anything can happen between right now and tomorrow.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62401
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, well still no idea when this will all be over. But I was chatti g with a friend and it looks like their is an issue with the City for years ago. The property use to be a rental and their were violations etc. My friend got me in contact with someone in the Mayor’s office and now the department that was holding up everything got a flame put up under them and things just might be happening super fast now. Hoping to be in my home by Thanksgiving. Keep your fingers crossed.

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62365
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, oh no. My thoughts are with you. Im sure it will all work out for you. Be patient and let your relator work on it. I pray you have a quick resolution to this setback and you will be closing on this house soon. Again we are all here for you!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62364
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, nope! Nothing set up. My closing is being delayed indefinitely it seems. Not really sure why but my realtor is trying his best to get the issue corrected but we are at the mercy of a city office that seems to work at a snails pace. Im basically just waiting and not knowing exactly why its taking so long.

in reply to: Final CTC .. seller delay of closing #62317
    Tara585

I was told that my title expired on 11/24. Not even sure what that even means?

in reply to: Please HELP no CTC yet #62314
    Tara585

@NewBeginning23, ok so whats the other story? We absolutely need to hear that!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Tara585.
    in reply to: Not closing on time #62295
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, yes, it makes no sense to me either. I hot final-ctc on 11/04!!! I moved up my HOI effective date as my CC requested only to be told their still working on clearing the title or something like that. Seriously!!! Ive been in a holding pattern for too long, LOL. Im going to email the attorney office again for an update right now. They are messing up my schedule.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62259
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, Im trying to be patient and of course positive. Im hoping its this week. The only thing that will make me happy is that I cloae this week and can get my belongings out of storage!! There really isnt anyone I can call. The paralegal at the attorneys office says she is in daily contact and once everything is completed she will schedule the closing.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62257
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, happy everything went great. Fingers crossed. Nothing happening on my end. I was hoping that somone would contact me and let me know everything is set but of course no such luck. Now I know how everyone else was feeling you when your so close and nothing happens. I was so excited but now I dont know.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62249
    Tara585

Again congrats to you guys on your closings!!!!! Im truly happy for you guys. @Peapod0609, I have heard nothing. If it had gone as it should have I would have had my keys right now! Im super disappointed. The fact that stuff was not completed as it should have been by now is truly annoying. I have had final-ctc since 11/04. I shouldnt still be waiting to close. But I have no choice but to sit around and wait for the seller to get it together. I have most of my belonging in storage and Im not interested in paying for another month only to move out in a few days. This is getting crazy!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62241
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, How was the bank app process for you? Were they able to submit while you were there? Did your hand get tired? LOL. Lets hope its approved with no conditions and if so there super simple! Keep us updated. We are here for you!!

@2BLESSED
    , your home is being built correct? How much longer do you have before its complete? Are you on schedule on NACA end? Again we are here for you also.

@vasumo
    …You got those keys! YES YES YES!! Very happy you didnt run across any issues like @Peapod0609(my new buddy) went through. Its funny how we all go through the storm some worst than others only for the closing to take less than an hour (if we are lucky!). Im just so happy to read when one of the gang get those keys!!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62236
    Tara585

@Peapod0609..congrats! That was a horror movie you guys went through but in the end you guys were the ones that survived!! You got your keys AND you dont have to see that woman ever again!!!! I hope when I have my closing that its nothing like that. Im not in the mood for drama.At this point the attorney office says everything that needs to be completed should be next week. Where they got that 18th date and time is beyond me. I just want my keys!!!! Again congrats to you!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62217
    Tara585

@vasumo…YES YES YES!! Im so happy for you and that things worked out for you. I never understand sellers and their threats. They go all this time waiting then threaten to end at the very end. So they are willing to start the entire process over agin instead of waiting a few extra days.. Whatever so dramatic! Lol. Well you are at the finish line getting ready to dash through the ribbon! Congrats to you!! Dont forgrt about us. We need details later today!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62212
    Tara585

Well it looks like Im not closing on the 18th. Email received from attorney, still still clearing the title. Should have everything complete some time next week. I dont even know what that means and why wasnt that completed beforehand? My mom of course is Mrs. Positive, “it just gives me more time to get more things in place for the move.” I know there are always the chance for delays so Im just going to seat back and wait till they get things worked out. Im wondering what the CC meant last week when she said my title expires on the 24th. Thats why she wanted me to have the HOI effective date moved up. Anyone have a clue what she means by that.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62203
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, thank you so much! I just get so excited when we all finally get to the point where we get those keys in our hands or are almost there! I remember when I got the call to set up a time to sign my bank app. I had just fought my way through rush hour traffic and was finally getting out of my car at my apartment. I turned right around and got back in my car. I was not wasting no time. I wanted that app signed and submitted asap. I got so tired of signing my name I got a cramp in my hand. But I didnt care. Get ready to sign and make sure they submit while your there. My MC didnt let me leave until he submitted the app. Make sure you come back and let us know how it went. Im getting my pom poms ready!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)