Tara585

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Credit Access Crazies! #62571
    Tara585

@behappy4me2, nothing but God!! Im so happy you didnt give up! Your so close. Now be patient and be an advocate for yourself! Keep in contact with the Mortgage Dept. Regularly like other members have. Dont get discouraged if there is a hiccup. You got this!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Make sure you read the other envelops dont want to miss anything.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62556
    Tara585

@NACAway, againI am so very happy everything went so smoothly. Get your keys and run around your new home! Good luck and dont forget about us!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62551
    Tara585

@nacaway, Im all excited for you. Seating here with a goofy grin on my face like Im the person waiting around the NACA office waiting to get my keys!!Please dont forget about us. We need a play by play on the special event!

in reply to: Prayer Warriors! I Need YALL! #62547
    Tara585

I had so much anxiety regarding the appraisal and I was told the appraiser was behind. I actually got my initial CD and appraisal on the same day!!I think if there was an issue you would already know it.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62545
    Tara585

Now thats what Im talking about!! Thanksgiving in your new home. Im am so very happy for you!! Things are moving along for me also. Not closing before Thanksgiving BUT I am so ok with that. I will be getting my keys very soon!!! Im just so happy for you @nacaway!!!!

@2Blessed
    …I couldnt say it any better!!!!!!

in reply to: Aggy! #62520
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, your almost to the finish line!!

in reply to: Aggy! #62518
    Tara585

@NACACustomerService, there is no need to escalate my file. I already have Final-CTC I am just being impatient. I know they are doing everything possibke to get me closed. There are other members who really need the assistance.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62512
    Tara585

@nacaway, thank you!! I in the back of my mind Iam hoping and praying that I can somehow close tomorrow also!! I love the idea of having my home on Thanksgiving even though I wouldnt move in that quickly!! Im praying for your closing happening tomorrow!!! Keep us updated!

in reply to: Aggy! #62506
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit, Im cautiously optimistic that I will have my keys any day now. Its going to work out for both of us!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62499
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, well the supervisor, duty commissioner and the ommissioner has all been in contact with me. When I say God is good..they have being working on getting the violations cleared and the last hurdle has been worked out!! They are just waiting for the verification and I should be able to close asap!! In a perfect world I am going to get that final CD before Thanksgiving! Im still praying I will be able to close by next week. I will keep you all updated. Now onto stalking my email! LoL

in reply to: Aggy! #62498
    Tara585

@NewYorkSpirit Im praying everything works out and the escalation Dept an work this out for you!!!

in reply to: Home Inspection HELP #62456
    Tara585

I paid with my debit card for my checking account. They emailed me the invoice. It showed up on my bank statement when I uploaded it to my webfile.

in reply to: What next? #62442
    Tara585

@JackNapier…Congrats on your closing!!!God willing I will be able to close before the holidays!!!

in reply to: Not closing on time #62438
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, the inspection was completed ut it still had something called a lead wipe test and it takes 5-7 days to get the results. They said if the C of O isnt needed the the test can be completed after the closing but if the bank requires it then I have to wait. I also found out my realtor is on vacation which pissed me off because he knew about the results earlier today yet didnt even bother letting me know. So until he gets back I have no clue what is the next steps.

in reply to: Not closing on time #62417
    Tara585

@Peapod0609, I got a call from a supervisor last night If everything works out they should be doing an inspection today. Again…fingers crossed. Once everything is cleared up I wonder what happens next? The supervisor did say I should be hearing the the MIA inspector today personally.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)