Peapod0609

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 456 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Anticipated Qualification Date #48118
    Peapod0609

@ttrumble, that actually makes me think of a question.

My wife and I are going through a debt relief plan that we started in February of 2018. As part of the plan with going through this, we are instructed not to pay on our credit card debts. At some point last year, all of those accounts were closed out at one point or another so none of them are active as they are all included in our debt relief plan.

So my question is, does the 24 month thing still apply here? I thought that it did not, and we did ask this question at the introductory workshop and I believe that they said as long as you provide some letter from the debt relief company stating that you’re going with them through a debt payment plan, then you should be good.

I just wanted to get some clarification there as I have to re-new my lease in the next few days, and if this 24 month thing is going to be an issue with our debt relief program, it is going to drastically effect how long I will renew my lease for, as some of them will show up as “late” well into last summer. With our intake appointment in early June, we were planning on only renewing our lease until February which still gives us 8 full months to get qualified and find a home. If this 24 month rule were in effect for all of these debts, that would be quite disheartening.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Peapod0609.
    in reply to: Removing/Modifying Data #48028
    Peapod0609

I would like to know if this is possible as well, Because I accidentally mislabeled a W2 form and uploaded it twice. I would like to delete the incorrect one but there seems to be no way to do that.

Also, I have uploaded a lot of documents in two waves. One on 3/10 and the other on 3/21. They all still say “pending.” Do they ever show as uploaded? Does the MC have to manually do something for it to process?

Peapod0609

So my question regarding the 90 days is this, 90 days until what specific part of the process, exactly?

When we say you have 90 days to find a home, is that 90 days until you make an offer on a home, have an offer accepted, start the closing process, finish the closing process, etc? Where do you have to be at in the 90 days before you need to be re-qualified?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Peapod0609.
    in reply to: Initial Intake #47922
    Peapod0609

Hey, you should feel lucky. I had my workshop on 1/26 and my intake appointment isn’t until 6/04 out here in Chicago! It took about a month to even get my NACA ID and webfile info.

in reply to: Intake Appointment #47685
    Peapod0609

Hello Tim,

Thank you for the insight and advice. We will reach out for the login info and to see if there are any cancellations.

Might I ask, what exactly happens at the Achieve the Dream events? Are these events where mortgage counselors are present and can help you out similar to an intake meeting?

in reply to: Intake Appointment #47680
    Peapod0609

Hello,

My wife and I attended a workshop back on 1/26. We are based out of the Chicago area. I would assume that this is one of the busier offices, but I still find it kind of crazy that our intake appointment is all the way out on 6/05 when we checked “ASAP” for when our appointment. Is that normal? I am thinking about calling to ask to be moved up earlier as that is the exact same day my lease is up and I would like to possibly have this meeting before then, so we will know roughly how long until we are ready to get a home through NACA, therefore allowing us to know how long to re-new our lease.

Also, it has been almost 5 weeks and neither me nor my wife have received an email with our NACA ID’s and portal info or anything like that. Is that normal as well?

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Peapod0609.
Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 456 total)