Pearl105

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pearl105

Talk to closing coordinator or NACA member services and ask if there is any update on file. If I see C&I complete most of the times I found condition pending but closing coordinator has not yet updated file for me to see the condition. You can also reach/ ask your lawyer to reach office manager for status or move things forward as closing date is in this week.

in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46867
    Pearl105

Where do you check the status to see CTC or etc? I only see Status: Mortgage Process in the naca main page.

in reply to: No Status in webfile #46683
    Pearl105

Update: I reset my password then i could see the status in the web file. Hope it helps some one else.

in reply to: New job and seller won't wait #46676
    Pearl105

If you can go to Philadelphia tomorrow with all documents you may expedite the approval process: https://www.naca.com/Media/502/201809PA.pdf
    https://www.naca.com/Media/502/eventDocRequirement.pdf

in reply to: Credit access pending MC does not respond #46664
    Pearl105

I went to the event today. Another MC saw me. She is great. There is one document required. I uploaded the document. MC resubmitted for credit access.

Underwriter is also at the event and credit access approved and loan application submitted.

Thanks @southflorida for the response. @MzSheaD I recommend going to the event.

in reply to: IT issues for loan estimate #46444
    Pearl105

IT issue resolved. Submitted for credit access.

in reply to: No Status in webfile #46406
    Pearl105

I have similar issue. I don’t see my status or councellor name on we file. I am in credit access phase the web file shows initial intake as if I did not get naca qualified. I called member services they say the status in their system is correct. I am NACA qualified more than year. The old website a year ago used to work just fine. At some point the website changed and it does not work anymore. Appreciate any help in resolving this.

in reply to: IT issues for loan estimate #46391
    Pearl105

MC made appointment for credit access after 5 days of submitting P&S agreement. Credit access is not approved yet. I was told IT issues for last 3 days in generating loan estimate. No issues in receiving emails from NACA. I am wondering if anyone else facing similar issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)