2BLESSED

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 204 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: *New Construction Purchase Process #72269
    2BLESSED

@MDPeach 22 that is outstanding news. Once you get to the CTC things will happen lightening fast. Congratulations and good luck!

in reply to: Road to Close-New Construction #71972
    2BLESSED

Sounds like you will be jingling those keys real soon! Congrats!

in reply to: We Closed!!! – New Construction #71843
    2BLESSED

Extremely happy to hear your good news! I closed on our new construction the day before our LA offices closed because of COVID-19. I can’t say enough about the NACA program. It has taught me so many lessons regarding budgeting and finances as a whole. Enjoy your new home!

in reply to: Realtor Contact #71822
    2BLESSED

congratulations

in reply to: We Closed!!! – New Construction #71671
    2BLESSED

Congratulations @bigapplelove! It is soo good to hear that someone closes on their home in these uncertain times. Enjoy your home!

in reply to: Documenting My NACA Home Buying Process #70703
    2BLESSED

@Taco I thought I was the only one still pinching myself. I love everything about my home.

in reply to: Downpayment Assistance Programs-California #70672
    2BLESSED

Hello All,

I did a lot of research in the CALHA programs and downpayment assistance in California before I closed on my home in March. I can say to no avail were there any programs that would work with the NACA program because the programs want you to go through their program and their banks. The monies that they give you do not compare to the savings with NACA, the interest rates are highher and you end up paying a lot more in the end. Hence, free money is not “free” These programs find a way of getting their money back one way or another. Hope this helps!

in reply to: Documenting My NACA Home Buying Process #70670
    2BLESSED

@jasmine1103!!! Congratulations!

in reply to: Waiting for Underwriting #70644
    2BLESSED

I would contact the Office Manager, then Regional.

in reply to: Documenting My NACA Home Buying Process #70640
    2BLESSED

@NLAW88 EXCITED FOR YOU! KEYS IN NO TIME!

in reply to: Credit Access #70487
    2BLESSED

@untrue2all I am sorry you are sooo angry. I am not sure what you are going through but NACA is definitely not a SCAM. I hope you can calm down, collect your thoughts and don’t let missed appointments deter you from getting your home like myself and hundreds of others. Every office has an office manager and and if that fails you can email and call and speak with a Regional Manager. Please refrain from the negative accusations because this forum is here to help and empower, not to discourage.

Blessings to you and hope you find peace within.

in reply to: Documenting My NACA Home Buying Process #70428
    2BLESSED

You will have the keys to your home really soon!

in reply to: Documenting My NACA Home Buying Process #70129
    2BLESSED

Hang in there @Nlaw you will get your CTC soon. I closed on 3/18 and things went lightening fast once I got the CTC. It won’t be long from this point moving forward!

in reply to: Non Priority Area, Confused #69766
    2BLESSED

@Peapod0609 thank you for sharing. One of the most important things we have to remember is that we are all human and make mistakes, (NACA counselors included). I know from my homebuying experience with NACA you have to be your own advocate, especially when you know there has been an oversight. Can’t wait for your closing, congratulations on putting in your offer.

in reply to: OMG it is FINALLY happening! #69685
    2BLESSED

Congratulations @Taco! I had never heard of NACA before either and was glad that I went to the presentation in my town. I was a remote client throughout the entire process but it was grueling at times but well worth it. I was able to purchase a brand new home built from the ground up and I am a Non-Priority member. I can’t stress enough that people need to hang in there and trust the process; it can and will happen. Get them boxes moving and God Bless!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 204 total)