Butterfly123

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Butterfly123

@whitknee Good to hear things are moving along for you. Your status should change to “Qualification Pending”. I received text messages whenever my status changed.

in reply to: I GIVE UP!!! #43925
    Butterfly123

I think you should be okay if you emailed it to her and to your webfile. My MC would upload the docs I emailed to him. I would check with her tomorrow to see if she received it.

in reply to: I GIVE UP!!! #43923
    Butterfly123

@whitknee I haven’t gotten that error before. I wonder if there is a glitch. I’m sure you’ve tried signing out and signing back in. Can you email it to her and to your personal Naca email file?

in reply to: Going in person #43921
    Butterfly123

@naca3girl My understanding is that some are not close to a NACA office. 3-4 hours away.

in reply to: I GIVE UP!!! #43920
    Butterfly123

@whitknee Are you saying that when you try to log in on the webfile, using your Naca ID it now says “missing member”

in reply to: I GIVE UP!!! #43838
    Butterfly123

I’m sorry that things aren’t flowing for you @whitknee. I can understand your frustration. Before I got a new MC, my previous MC ignored my emails for 3 months. I hung in there though until my next appointment. (I consider him transferring a blessing because my new MC knocked the ball out of the park for me.) Common courtesy would be for your MC to let you know that they couldn’t complete their part and that they would be out of the office, instead of having you waiting. I wish you were closer to one of the offices. I really do hope you don’t give up.

in reply to: My Journey #43776
    Butterfly123

@whitknee wow… sorry to hear that.

in reply to: My Progress #43775
    Butterfly123

**update**

I went to the HBW on 8/2. It was nice. A lot of information. I selected my in house agent. Again I’m excited but nervous at the same time about the upcoming process.

in reply to: My Progress #43774
    Butterfly123

@kirkan1981 Thank you!

in reply to: My Progress #43706
    Butterfly123

@whitknee Thank you! I will. I’ve read your post and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)