Butterfly123

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Underwriter Process #44930
    Butterfly123

@spanishvita I’ve been told to expect up to 3 days to hear back. Now anytime my file has been submitted I’ve heard back within a day or two. I’ve never experienced a delay due to any of the events being held so far.

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44929
    Butterfly123

@jesscageorger Naca isn’t concerned with your credit score. What’s on your credit report matters. Judgements, liens, collections, payment history and debt to income. Your student loans will play a part in your debt to income ratio. Also they will need paystubs to show steady income and employment. I would suggest looking into attending a Naca workshop in your area.

in reply to: Underwriter Process #44924
    Butterfly123

@spanishvita…You will be asked to send paystubs and statements on a regular basis. Most likely up until close.

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44908
    Butterfly123

No @southflorida. My MC emailed me.

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44903
    Butterfly123

UDDATE- My file came back with 2 conditions this afternoon. I addressed both and my file has been resubmitted.

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44890
    Butterfly123

Thanks @Pearl609. I’m just hoping the the wheels are turning and moving in the right direction.

in reply to: Webfile changes #44886
    Butterfly123

Congratulations on closing!

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44885
    Butterfly123

If they are counting weekends then I’m definitely past my 10 day mark. I got a text late last night that my status changed to “Credit Access Pending.” My Naca agent said he would get the appraisal and send it to me since I couldn’t see it in my file. Of course I am hoping to hear something today.

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44874
    Butterfly123

I have heard about the timeline. Is it 10 business days or 10 days? My file was submitted yesterday for Credit Access and I haven’t heard anything yet. I got an email saying to sign in and view my appraisal but there was nothing for me to view. My contract was signed 8/30.

in reply to: Non Priority vs Priority #44611
    Butterfly123

Thanks for your response @southflorda. It was very clear. I went under contract on 8/30. My inspection is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I am going to use funds from my 401K to help buy down my interest rate. I have the 2 options.

1. I could have the funds transferred to my account which would take about a day. Then I could get a cashier’s check from my bank.

2. I could have a check them issue a check which would take 7-10 business days.

I hoping someone could chime in on which method would be preferred by Naca. I haven’t met with my MC yet since I just went under contract. I’m just trying to keep things up on my end.

in reply to: Clear to close #44597
    Butterfly123

Congratulations to everyone who closed!

in reply to: My Journey #44075
    Butterfly123

@whitknee I’m glad to see things moving for your! Your MC seems to be on top of things now.

in reply to: Qualified #44074
    Butterfly123

@msleslie It took RED about3 days to get back to me. I either called and left a message or emailed them daily. You should definitely still attend the workshop. I told them at the workshop that I hadn’t received an email from RED but I had tried to reach the department.

in reply to: My Journey #43987
    Butterfly123

@futurehomeowner15 I believe as long as they have your cell number you can get the texts. I honestly didn’t know they did it until I received it.

in reply to: My Journey #43958
    Butterfly123

@whitknee That’s exactly what she’s doing. Trying to avoid your file being kicked back. My MC asked me to prepare LOE’s for my statements, addresses on my credit report, and my driver’s license. I handed him all of that for my appointment on 7/25. On Friday 7/26 I got a text alert saying Qualification Pending. On Tuesday 7/31, I got my Qualified text alert.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)