Butterfly123

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Butterfly123

Just an update on my progress

8/30- offer put in this morning and accepted by the afternoon

8/31- Earnest money wired

9/4- Inspection, WDO, and wind mitigation done. Report received and uploaded to my file that evening.

9/5- Repair list sent by HAND. Naca agent addressed repairs with the seller’s agent.

9/6-Sellers agreed to do repairs

9/11- Credit Access Requested

9/13- Conditions received and addressed. Credit Access approved that evening

9/14- Signed Bank App. Naca agent says sellers have completed the repairs.

9/18- Email received from CC introducing herself. Received alerts that my credit was pulled by Citibank

9/19- I was contacted by hand stating that an updated report was sent and not all repairs were satisfied. My Naca agent scheduled a re-inspection for this Friday so the proper paper work can be submitted to HAND. I contacted my MC to see if I had any conditions since the webfile isn’t working. He sent me the list. CC also sent me the list this evening with the conditions.

9/20- Addressed Conditions this morning. Sent them to my file, CC, and MC. My CC responded saying that now all I needed was to be cleared by HAND. I informed her that re-inspection is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45092
    Butterfly123

@determined1227 I really hope @ttrumble is able to check your file. Once your Credit access is approved he should’ve called you to the office to sign your bank app. This is the app that is submitted to the lender. You can’t close unless your app has been submitted to the lender. I’m assuming you have signed it since you all are talking about a closing date/extensions

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #45089
    Butterfly123

Thanks @ShanMarie55 I am now at the Mortgage Process stage waiting for my CC to alert me of lender conditions since the webfile isnt working properly.

in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45074
    Butterfly123

@pmathewr… Have you received any conditions at all since your bank app was submitted?

in reply to: Seller Repair Deadlines #45056
    Butterfly123

@propertyvirgin you aren’t crazy. You’re doing exactly what you need to do. I just sent my agent a text and he called me to go over some things with me. The first thing he said was, “I don’t want you to ever think you’re bothering me. I’m here to answer all of your questions.” I agree with you. We all want to keep things moving to help avoid closing delays. There are so many moving pieces and if one person doesn’t do their part it holds up the other person.

in reply to: Seller Repair Deadlines #45051
    Butterfly123

@propertyvirgin I would make sure you stay on top of your agent about the repairs. I called my agent this morning because I figure I would need to schedule a re-inspection to be cleared by HAND.

in reply to: Seller Repair Deadlines #45049
    Butterfly123

My inspection was done on 9/4. We got the report back that evening. My Naca agent contacted the sellers agent the next morning. On 9/6 the sellers agreed to fix the repairs. My naca agent called me 9/14 and said the sellers had finished the repairs. My appraisal was ordered 9/7 by Citibank and it came back on 9/12. I signed bank docs on 9/14 after my credit access was approved. I’m now waiting for conditions to come in.

in reply to: WEBFILE MALFUNCTION! #45035
    Butterfly123

We are all seeing the same thing. There was some kind of glitch or update to the webfile that has caused this. It’s asking for paystubs ahs new employment. I told my MC last week that the site has changed. He asked how did I know about the 2 conditions I had. I told him I only knew because he emailed me about them. The webfile didn’t show anything. They aren’t aware because their system doesn’t look the same as ours of course. This is a major issue as I told my naca agent this morning. He says to make sure I check my file for conditions. I told him apparently the link is missing.

in reply to: Payment Shock #45010
    Butterfly123

@msleslie… If you are wanting to be approved for a payment $500 more than what you were originally approved for then your bank accounts will need to increase by $500 each month. This will be required until you close.

in reply to: Achieve the dream #44997
    Butterfly123

Congratulations!

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44995
    Butterfly123

You’re welcome @jesscageorger. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck.

in reply to: Changes to Webfile – Not seeing conditions and Status #44976
    Butterfly123

@southflorida I was telling my MC today about the webfile changes. He didn’t know anything about it. He asked if I saw the conditions on my file for credit access and I told him no. I only knew about them because he emailed me. Hopefully they fix the issue soon.

in reply to: I’m having so many problems #44974
    Butterfly123

I’m sorry you’re going through all of this. Hopefully @ttrumble can take a look at your file and help.

in reply to: Achieve the dream #44973
    Butterfly123

Welcome back @whitknee! It’s good to see that things are moving for you.

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44969
    Butterfly123

@determined1227… I guess it all depends on the office. My file was resubmitted yesterday for Credit Access after I addressed the conditions and I got a text alert last night the my status updates to “Credit access Approved” They asked me to come in and sign my bank application today. The office is an hour away from me so I took a half day at work to go to the office. My status has now changed to “Mortgage Process” My MC kept saying Wow, your file has been moving fast. I told him I hope it keeps rolling. He did inform me that my CC is in charge of 4 states so…We’ll see how this goes.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)