Butterfly123

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Butterfly123

UPDATE:

9/26- I received another condition after addressing one.

9/27- Naca’s response to my condition was rejected. So they responded again.

9/28- Naca’s response was rejected again. Status “N/A”

10/2- I signed another addendum in order to address the lender condition that keeps getting rejected. Status still “N/A”

10/3- I checked my webfile when I got to work and my status was “UW CTC”. I just checked again almost an hour and a half later and it now says “CTC-Final”.

I’m not sure what’s next. More conditions? Hopefully I’m getting closer to a confirmed closing date.

in reply to: What does C&I mean? #45443
    Butterfly123

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all gets cleared up this week. You are so close.

in reply to: Almost There! #45442
    Butterfly123

@drakesdiving what is your estimated closing date? For the first time I can say that I am frustrated with a condition I have with the lender. They’ve rejected Naca’s response again. I just want to get past this one because I’m sure there will be more conditions to come.

in reply to: What does C&I mean? #45432
    Butterfly123

@propertyvirgin… Are you still waiting to hear back? Is Naca still trying working with the lender or is the lender still coming to the same conclusion and disregarding Naca’s attempts to fix this?

in reply to: Lender Conditions link is Back!! #45431
    Butterfly123

@Back2DaBasics Once you log in the link is in the red box where your appointment would show.

in reply to: Clear To Close…with 29 hours' notice…!! #45390
    Butterfly123

Yayyy! Congratulations again!

in reply to: What does C&I mean? #45388
    Butterfly123

@propertyvirgin Hopefully @ttrumble can chime in. I don’t know if that is approval from NACA or the lender. It seems Naca didn’t see an issue with your dti and calculated it correctly. The issue is on the lender side.

in reply to: What does C&I mean? #45384
    Butterfly123

It means Credit & Income approved. I believe UW CTC and then the Final CTC is next. I don’t know what this means in regards to your situation. It just may delay you getting the clear to close until ot’s figured out. You’ll see it change to N/A when they are working/addressing things in your file.

in reply to: Lender Conditions link is Back!! #45376
    Butterfly123

@whitknee I’m so happy it’s fixed now.

in reply to: My Progress #45357
    Butterfly123

Thanks @Tiffany1513. Our files are all different, the condition of the houses will be different (new/rehab), and who handles our files will be different. All those factors determine how our file moves. I’ve found this forum to be so helpful. I’m excited for you and your journey. Your qualifications is coming! Keep pushing.

in reply to: Clear To Close…with 29 hours' notice…!! #45355
    Butterfly123

Awesome news! Congratulations!

in reply to: How can the bank be making SIMPLE math errors?!?! #45347
    Butterfly123

Sorry to hear that. Let us know if you try what @southflorida has suggested. Hopefully you see movement soon.

in reply to: My Progress #45346
    Butterfly123

Update:

9/25- New lender condition received and addressed. I was also cleared by the HAND department.

9/26- I received and addressed another lender condition. My CC also emailed saying DOR was sent with a tentative closing date of 10/9. My contracted estimated closing date was 10/18. Citibank website has updated as well no longer showing my estimated closing date. It now shows closing is scheduled for 10/9.

I wish that webfile was working so that I could see what’s going on but my CC has been very good about keeping me updated.

in reply to: How can the bank be making SIMPLE math errors?!?! #45326
    Butterfly123

@propertyvirgin I’m hoping they just meant at that moment because you need assistance in order to move forward.

in reply to: How can the bank be making SIMPLE math errors?!?! #45287
    Butterfly123

Wow! So your CC and MC should be working with the lender on the exact numbers to use right? I hope it’s cleared up because your closing date should be coming up soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)