Butterfly123

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45622
    Butterfly123

@determined1227 That’s awesome!! I hope things continue to move for you.

in reply to: Interest rate lock-in #45620
    Butterfly123

When it changes to pending, that usually means there was a condition. Once they address it it changes back to “request”.

in reply to: Down to the Nitty Gritty-Closing Countdown #45597
    Butterfly123

@drakesdiving…yes it sounds like you will soon have your CTC. We all have the case of what @ttrumble would call the “Closing Crazies.” Lol When you’re in the mortgage process you find yourself checking your webfile like 30 times a day. Ha! We all just want to be proactive and have a smooth closing.

in reply to: Appraisal #45595
    Butterfly123

It’s not you. Why would it take almost 3 weeks to get this done? I hope if there are any other conditions that they are sending those as well so that they can be addressed during the delay of the appraisal.These are some of the things that throw a wrench the closing timeline. I hope it’s all handled for you this week.

in reply to: Down to the Nitty Gritty-Closing Countdown #45593
    Butterfly123

My status was N/A for 5 days. That included a Saturday and Sunday. I also believe it was due to my last condition which was rejected twice when Naca tried addressing it. On the 5th day we submitted a new addendum. The next morning my file changed to UW CTC. Then almost an hour and a half later it had changed to Ctc-final.

in reply to: Where is my file #45589
    Butterfly123

@kirkan1981.. You are at the credit access stage.

in reply to: Down to the Nitty Gritty-Closing Countdown #45588
    Butterfly123

@propertyvirgin…that’s great news!!! You are on your way to CTC. The last condition I received was on 9/26. Once that one was addressed I received my CTC shortly after. I received my CD on 10/5 and I’m set to close on 10/11.

in reply to: Closing Disclosure #45558
    Butterfly123

@JHarris981 best wishes to you and your journey.

in reply to: Closing Disclosure #45556
    Butterfly123

@JHarris981 thank you. I have to say that I’ve been very fortunate with how quick things moved for me. My first intake appointment was 1/23/18 and I had to do six months of payment shock first to qualify. So my process has been about 8 1/2 months. This forum was very helpful. Full of advice and information. My counselor, Naca agent, MC, and CC’s were awesome!! They were responsive and stayed on top of things.

in reply to: Closing Disclosure #45548
    Butterfly123

@JHarris981 thanks for responding. I ended up receiving my CD about 45 mins after making this post yesterday. So it looks like things are on track for the 11th. I don’t know what time yet. I guess I can now set up my utilities.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by Butterfly123.
    in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45529
    Butterfly123

It would he awesome if they speeded it up for you. You’ve had a long journey. I haven’t closed yet.

in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45521
    Butterfly123

I’m glad we are now able to see conditions which is a good thing. You can see if they are responding to the conditions. Whenever I addressed conditions, I sent them to my file, CC, MC, and another MC that was in the office. As frustrating as it has been, you’ve been a trooper. You’ve come to far to give up, so keep calling and emailing. 10/15 is your day!! 🙂

in reply to: NACA Homebuyer Workshop Question #45520
    Butterfly123

Yes I would definitely give them a call to help get things rolling.

in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45517
    Butterfly123

@determined1227 Have you closed yet?

in reply to: NACA Homebuyer Workshop Question #45516
    Butterfly123

I did the workshop on a Sunday and I received my Naca ID the following Tuesday. So 2 days.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)