Pearl609

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: My NACA journey (plus extras) and D R Horton experience #39525
    Pearl609

Hey @pratik Just wondering… did you have a realtor?

in reply to: New construction #39477
    Pearl609

Hey Yunnvmbutter,

I am buying a new construction as well, but I have not actually started the process yet. There are a few posts on here that explain the process in detail. One member (I think it’s Pratik) has a post detailing their experience with D.R. Horton.

Do a search for the word incentives and that should bring up all the posts you need.

Good luck!!

in reply to: Waiting on My First Intake (so excited) #39476
    Pearl609

@HomesweetBoston THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION!!!

I only have two accounts (one for bills and one for spending) and for the last 3 months, I have made sure not to make any withdrawals from the spending account over $100.
    The main account is strictly payroll deposits and electronic bill pays, this is the account where my payment shocked is reflected as well.

I have not used any of my credit cards since September, just paying them off.

No co-borrower for me, so I am good to go with that!

Hope you had a great holiday!

in reply to: Bank Statements for Payment Shock #39243
    Pearl609

@TTrumble THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!

This really helps me understand the process better and plan ahead for my payment shock. I hope others with the same confusion see this and it helps them as well!

Thanks again!

in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39123
    Pearl609

@HowardCO I have not gotten that far, I am attending my workshop next month (in Baltimore), but I plan to work with the DC office. I am currently looking into grants as well

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Pearl609.
    in reply to: Bank Submission Step…WAHOO #39101
    Pearl609

@rassha CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are almost there, can’t wait to hear you say your got your keys!

@BleuBlue
    I am purchasing in the DMV also, I am attending my workshop next month. Was your appointment so far out due to NACA availability, or did you choose February?

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)