Pearl609

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Pearl609

@VI2dbone I did the same thing and it was fine. I wanted to secure the lot and I was not NACA qualified yet, so I got pre-approved by the Builder’s preferred lender. Once I was NACA qualified and had all my MRF, I changed my lender to NACA.

You just have to write and LOE saying you were shopping for other competitive mortgage options.

FYI… Ryan Homes told me they do not give buyers closing costs when working with NACA so please make sure you clarify that if you are counting on any closing costs for buy-down

in reply to: home wont appraise #45550
    Pearl609

@leshelle84 I am also buying a new construction and I went under contract in February, my appraisal was done in September and they DEFINITELY used properties sold after my contract date. As a matter of fact, 2 of the 6 comps used are still under construction along with my home.

I guess I am one of the rare situations, but thankfully my appraisal came back 5k over the sales/contract price. Since the home was 50% complete at the time of the initial appraisal, I am PRAYING the final appraisal doesn’t come in any lower.

I would get the information from NACA directly as to why they cannot use recent comps and ask them where that is in writing.

Good luck!! Keep us posted

in reply to: Lender Conditions link is Back!! #45439
    Pearl609

@southflorida that’s the thing… I am in the Mortgage Process and my status reflects that. I literally got two emails at 4:46pm EST saying I have a new lender condition and a new appraisal, but when I log in I cannot see either via the link.

in reply to: Lender Conditions link is Back!! #45437
    Pearl609

When I log in my link in the appointment box says “Preparations for Credit Access” not Lender Conditions.
    I have been Credit Access approved and my Bank app was already submitted. When I click the link, the conditions are blank, but I know I have one pending because we are waiting on information from the title company. Or are the only conditions we see the ones for the buyer?

in reply to: My Process: (New Construction) #45274
    Pearl609

Just wanted to give a quick update:

I received two emails on September 13th at 5:40pm telling me to log in to my NACA web file to see the lender conditions and to view my appraisal.

Obviously I couldn’t see them due to the webfile changes, so I drove to the NACA office since I knew they were there late for the workshop. My MC looked into my file and was able to help me address two of the conditions in the office and he put me in contact with my closing coordinator.

I signed two forms (SSA-89 and Settlement Services Disclosure) in the office and my MC sent them to my CC and copied me. My other conditions were proof of HOA and HOI showing 100% replacement cost. I emailed my CC the HOA documents on 09/15 and received an out of office reply until 09/25 BUT at least my CC provided a backup person.

I resent the HOA information to the backup CC and once I received my HOI policy from the insurance company (09/17), I forwarded that to the back up CC and copied my CC, my MC, and my Naca email. I had not gotten any feedback from the backup CC so I began to call and of course, no answer. Called member services to see if the documents were received and sent to the bank, they told me they can’t tell me anything because they are JUST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Finally on 09/17 the backup CC emailed me confirming the documents were received and sent to the bank. Today is 09/24 and I have not heard anything else. My CC is scheduled to be back in the office tomorrow, I hope to hear something by at least Thursday!

in reply to: I’m having so many problems #45148
    Pearl609

@determined1227 Make sure as soon as your bank app is submitted (your status will change) you find out the name and email of your closing coordinator. I got automated no-reply emails that there were lender conditions in my file, but never got any emails from a closing coordinator, I didnt even know who it was.

I went to my local NACA office and my MC was able to see the conditions and send them to me. Also, I took care of the forms they needed me to sign right then and there. My MC sent my CC an email and copied me, that’s how I knew who it was.

Stay on top of them!

in reply to: My Newest Journey #45137
    Pearl609

Good Luck! I hope everything works out for you!

in reply to: Changes to Webfile – Not seeing conditions and Status #44915
    Pearl609

I received two emails today at 5:40pm telling me to log in to my NACA web file to see the lender conditions and to view my appraisal.

Obviously I couldn’t see them due to the webfile changes, so I drove to the NACA office since I knew they were there late for the workshop. My MC looked into my file and was able to help me address two of the conditions in the office and he put me in contact with my closing coordinator.

It appears the NACA workers arent aware of the webfile changes because my MC and another NACA employee were shocked when I showed them the new webfile.

in reply to: Changes to Webfile – Not seeing conditions and Status #44906
    Pearl609

Hey @southflorida I just checked my status on Citibank’s site and I was able to see my loan details and the progress. I did not see any conditions yet.

Here is the link: https://online.citi.com/US/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=mortgage_check_application_status&JFP_TOKEN=9G1FWDL8

Hope this helps!

in reply to: Changes to Webfile – Not seeing conditions and Status #44894
    Pearl609

@southflorida I was literally just preparing to ask this also.

@TTrumble
    can you help us out with this?

My Bank app was submitted Tuesday, 9/11 and I was hoping to be able to see lender conditions at this stage in the process. Is this a permanent change? How will we know what the conditions are?

in reply to: Webfile changes #44889
    Pearl609

@FlavorJ,

Congrats on your new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to: Credit Access- 10 Day Deadline #44888
    Pearl609

@ShanMarie55 and @Butterfly123,

My contract date for NACA purposes (I am doing a new construction and did an Addendum) was Tuesday, 08/28 and I submitted my documents for Credit Access on Wednesday 08/29. I submitted all docs requested by Thursday 08/30 and Credit Access was submitted on Friday, 08/31.

The title company took a week to respond with required information so I was past my 10 days, but it did not affect my bank application. From what I understand, that is a NACA policy for internal workflow (possibly auditing) purposes. My Credit Access was approved Tuesday, 09/11 and I did my bank app that same day.

in reply to: My Process: (New Construction) #44887
    Pearl609

@Irivon @Vi2dbone Thank you both! The bank app has been submitted, so now I am just waiting on any conditions from Citi

in reply to: Hurricane Florence #44831
    Pearl609

@pmathewr I really hope your process isn’t affected by the storm!

But when I read your post I literally laughed out loud at my desk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are funny!

My bank app was submitted yesterday, so I hope I get one of those counselors outside of NC just in case!

in reply to: credit Access – Conditions #44787
    Pearl609

@southflorida you were EXACTLY right! That transmittal history condition, they were looking for my real estate agent information and the builder’s sales agent license number.

Since I do not have a realtor and the sales agent is not real estate agent, my MC addressed it by notating the information in the file. Thanks again for the heads up!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)