Pearl609

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Am I done with conditions? #46697
    Pearl609
    Member

    @TTRUMBLE thank you so much for the response! Verbal VOE is verification of employment correct? Do they reach out to my employer again for that? The contact information has been updated for my payroll office, so I want to ensure they get the VOE quickly and easily.

    Also, I did my HOI back in August (policy start date October 26, 2018) when I did my bank app, do I need to update that? I have heard the HOI policy start date is supposed to be the same day as closing, but if I don’t have a closing date yet, how can I update that?

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Pearl609.
    in reply to: Still More Delay On The NACA Side #46610
    Pearl609
    Member

    @Smtenn10 I am so sorry to hear this is happening to you! I definitely agree that you need to show up at the NACA office immediately. Good luck, I am praying you close soon!

    in reply to: Closing Date a Month Away?? #46609
    Pearl609
    Member

    Hey @southflorida,

    So My CC emailed me and stated NACA did not set my closing date for 12/20, he said my tentative date is 11/30 and IF everything clears in time then they would be able to close. The lender (Citibank) has my file for the final review clearing the conditions and they are waiting on the final inspection.

    The builder responded saying: They expect to provide the Certificate of Occupancy by Thursday, 11/29 and the final inspection can be done as of the 27th (yesterday).

    As far as the 12 days, the title company rep I spoke to is sticking to receiving that information from NACA and I did see ELEVEN days in language on something my builder sent to me. But maybe it’s not something set in stone.

    At this point, I know I am not closing on Friday, 11/30, but I am hopeful that I will close before my lease is up on 12/17…. PRAY FOR ME!!!!

    in reply to: Closing Date a Month Away?? #46532
    Pearl609
    Member

    I agree with @dreamhome2018, find out about the refunds and ask your MC about your situation specifically. I know it should all be the same across the board, but we all know how things go with NACA at times.

    And thanks for the info @southflorida, I am going to see if I can get an inspector scheduled today!

    in reply to: Closing Date a Month Away?? #46527
    Pearl609
    Member

    Okay that’s good news for you! I hope my email request is accepted and they can schedule my closing for the 1st week of December also!

    Did you do an inspection? I want to do one for a piece of mind, but since NACA does not require one, will that hold up the process also? Would I need to provide the inspection results to NACA?

    in reply to: Closing Date a Month Away?? #46519
    Pearl609
    Member

    I am not sure if its Calendar or business, but I did address that question in my email, so hopefully I get a response by Friday. I will let you know as soon as I hear back! And let me know what your builder says

    in reply to: Closing Date a Month Away?? #46503
    Pearl609
    Member

    @southFlorida, Yes the builder and title company work together so the builder provided the walk through date to the title company and they sent me the email with all the dates.

    I sent a reply email to everyone letting them know my situation and asking why the date was so far away and the builder responded saying:

    “The date was not set by NACA. It was based on –

    NACA telling us they need at least 12 days after the certificate of occupancy is provided
    Purchaser indicating she has flexibility on Thursdays
    As long as everyone is willing to “play it by ear”, the builder can close whenever the loan is ready to close.”

    So now I am waiting to hear from NACA

    in reply to: Insurance Requirements #46387
    Pearl609
    Member

    I am doing a new construction and I obtained my HOI back in September at the time of my bank app. The home will be complete 11/29 and I will close (hopefully) in December.

    My HOI started in November… do I need to change it? I am willing to pay the extra month is I need to.

    in reply to: Closing Nightmare #46385
    Pearl609
    Member

    Oh wow, I hope everything works out and you close next week!! Keep us posted

    in reply to: Contact Attorney for the Status #46384
    Pearl609
    Member

    Thanks for the info! How did you find out who your attorney was?

    in reply to: Final appraisal #46102
    Pearl609
    Member

    @vonda43 CONGRATS!!!!!!!! So happy for you, when is your closing scheduled?

    I am with Citibank.. @Ttrumble thanks for that correction, and it’s good to know they have a 3 day turnaround as well!

    in reply to: I FINALLY CLOSED! #46098
    Pearl609
    Member

    YAAAAY CONGRATS!!!!!!! This has been a journey for you but I am SO GLAD you finally closed!!!

    in reply to: Dreadful #46013
    Pearl609
    Member

    @determined1227 I Really hope you closed today!!!!!

    in reply to: Final appraisal #46012
    Pearl609
    Member

    My completion date is 11/30 and my builder told me that NACA has 10 days from receiving the certificate of occupancy to do the final appraisal.

    I hope yours gets done quickly!! Two weeks is a long time, my initial appraisal was done within 5 days.

    in reply to: Lender #46011
    Pearl609
    Member

    @GlennyP no I did not use Ryan Homes because they did not give closing costs with NACA

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 81 total)