Forum Replies Created
I totally get it i know i should have made sure that it was removed but I’ve spoke to 3 agents and today i will call and ask for a supervisor. But here is the kicker Citi stated they have to wait 72 hours from (11/29) until they can pull my credit again to provide our ctc, this is the only thing holding us from a place to live! Which would be fine okay thats monday we will tough it out. Well we got a email from our MC who is in direct contact and she said they told her 3 business days leaving them unable to attempt my credit until Wednesday. I’m not sure which is more accurate the agent who asked the uw on our behalf from cit or whomever stated 3 business days to my mc. We are so bummed and sad i logged into my citi account and it now says Dec 7th to close all the way until next friday! I begged to get this time off from work as they normally don’t grant it with such short notice and now to not be sure and I’m scheduled to work next friday and still have to move is disappointing now they are going to give me a hard time about changing dates and approving time the government is something else on their policy and processes. I don’t know what to do my husband is super annoyed with me that i placed the freeze. His job is just as strict with time off and he just got switched to another location so its as if he is a new employee all over. Are you able to find out this 72 hour or 3 business day to pull credit and get us some clarification ? At least we will have a definite yes monday they will pull or wednesday. I know we are close to the end but we have to let our employers know something at least by today so we can attempt to adjust next weeks work schedule for closing. I’m hopeful this will work out sooner than expected.
I sent them the pdfs once i logged into the accounts showing proof that the accounts were unlocked as well as sent screen shots of the phone calls i made to both bureaus they said there is nothing locked or frozen as of yesterday. They don’t provide proof of any such thing only if its credit info related.
man i hope this happens for me tomorrow i hate living on edge!!! Congratulations this should have been us today too!!
Glad to know We weren’t the only ones worried about it as well!! We are due to Close Late November early December as we have a new construction home as well. Good Luck to you all may it all go smoothly and stress free!!!
@ttrumble I logged into my account online mortgage status with citi and it says 2% im assuming this is after buydown but I don’t know how to be sure we will get it if the paperwork we signed showed the 2%.
Well the disclosure and paperwork from the mail did not show that we would get it. How would I ensure that it is given? Someone to contact I assure you my MC and her manager stated it was hard to obtain. We do have a loan officer listed from citi should we reach out or just wait? @ttrumble
@southflorida everyone is advised to do so( due to the complications of the naca requirements for p/s etc..) but some have proceeded without one as we have!
My loan is going to be serviced thorough citi I’m in Gainesville FL
@ttrumble also I want to take advantage of the lender matches funds because we are buying down our points of 7+ and we meet the qualifications to obtain this incentive. how would I proceed in making sure we take advantage of this option? We have submitted the bank application so who would we contact we don’t even know who our closing coordinator is and there are already lender conditions some I don’t think require anything from us but still what does this process consist of? We are doing new construction so we won’t close until Nov/Dec! @determined1227April 5, 2018 at 5:20 pm in reply to: Loan Estimate Disclosure not factoring in Buy-Down #41400
Mine did too except our bank app had the wrong amount which was 5k higher and the had to do a COC= change of circumstance and will correct it an we have to sign the updated forms or bank app per haps I wonder how much will this change our buydown too now???April 4, 2018 at 6:02 pm in reply to: How long to get email from realtor dept once naca qualified. #41361
you should get it within two days after your mc send your information over to the naca red dept.!!
@kcotting We are CREDIT ACCESS APRROVED as of today!!! We are also doing a new construction but our home wont be finished until Novemeber- December so what happens then do we still wait to close or we close and they continue building? This is the part I am unsure of because I don’t know if citi fronts the cost to build therefore we would close or they wait until the house is complete we are doing our bank app today?? Any suggestions?? @TTRUMBLE Whats next for us?
- This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by TheWilliams.
@pink317 there is a part where i am confused what is the property specific letter if its new construction?? we have our purchase class today but i want to get all my stuff the letter and P/S done by friday( what is the avg turnaround on selecting home and the approval of p/s because rates are rising yikes !!!Oh yea when is the interest rate locked in???
- This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by TheWilliams.
@DM that is where we are a new construction did you have to obtain a property specific letter submit that for approval then go back and do the P/S agreement and that has to be approved it almost makes it come across like I can’t get the home of my dreams if they don’t approve it for some odd reason! the house is over so they are adjusting the price and giving a few upgrades and we are happy as can be. Any advice we are subject to the regional max aquisition limit but we were going to do buy down to make the numbers fall within our PITI limits. just need clarification.