Cali_Cool_Guy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Student Loan Calculations #36135

Thanks @CANDRAnATL and @Thomas 75

It’s good to get confirmation from people you have gone/going through the process.

How did you guys get the statement? Where there a template/form/statement that you were able to print out from your student loan servicer ? Or did you call-in and speak to someone who faxed/email you a statement specific to your case?

-CCG

in reply to: Student Loan Calculations #36125

Thanks Tim,

As always your insight proves invaluable. I totally agree with you regarding the 1% rule. This rule severely hurts young professionals/young families such as us.

I believe that the rule is going to be changed sooner than later, but at that point interest rates maybe in the double digits by then.

It just another reason why NACA is truly an advocate for the consumer and has the best mortgage deal in America .

-CCG

in reply to: Reserves and Minimum Required Funds Question #36024

Thanks Tim,

This definitely adds clarity as we work to towards being NACA qualified !

-CCG

in reply to: Decrease in Income Question #36021

Thanks Tim !

My MC emailed me today and I told him, and he said that he was going to check to see how do we proceed moving forward. He is new as we were his very first clients that he has helped out of training. Both MC’s in our office are fresh from training, but he has been very responsive in our communication and very honest about not knowing the nuances of the program.

-CCG

in reply to: Decrease in Income Question #36011

Thanks MjR719 !

I’d swear this forum is a true lifesaver !

We really appreciate it

-CCG

in reply to: The fun begins – My timeline #36000

I’ve come to learn that the squeaky wheel gets the oil !

Congrats on being qualified, best of luck to you during the rest of the process.

-CCG

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)