kenza

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: NACA Log In Problems? #7778
    kenza
    Participant

hi i tried to login since thursday please help me to solve this issue .
    ty

in reply to: Mr trumble i need an answer . #6858
    kenza
    Participant

thank you Mr Trumble for the follow up , i did resend you another email after the follow up ,please check it ,
    thank you again for the quick respond:)

in reply to: i cannot access my webfile plz help #6583
    kenza
    Participant

thank you so much Mr Trumble you are amazing and thank you for the quick response
    i really appreciate it , and i just emailed you another email please take a look at it
    thank you

in reply to: I need an answer #6380
    kenza
    Participant

yes i was contacted via email this morning and i was taking care of and so far im happy again because my counselor was on vacation and she just got back , so hopefully good news are coming , ty Mr Tim Trumble FOR YOUR FOLLOW UP .
    TY

in reply to: to MR TTrumble #4254
    kenza
    Participant

hello again did you receive my email i did send y my naca id anything else , ty

in reply to: Update! Loan approved! #4201
    kenza
    Participant

thanks for sharing and congrats for you and your family

in reply to: next step #3919
    kenza
    Participant

tnx for replying ,she did not tell me that i’m qualified but she told me i;m done with my intake visits
    and she said i will send it to get approved but nothing yet i did get in touch with her and she said just wait bottom line , my webfile did not change my status it’s still not qualified , and i think i;m suppose to wait for the qualification from naca in order to send it to the bank , will see i;m enthusiastic about this program even though it’s taking a time but i have to wait , i will email her tomorrow and see what’s going to be >pray for me

in reply to: can i go to naca event or i have to wait ? #1533
    kenza
    Participant

i really appreciate your reply and thank you for the advice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)