Prime Osborn Convention Center
1000 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
USA
Cost:
Free of Charge
NACA Member Services
888-495-6222

NACA’s American Dream Tour stops in Jacksonville, FL for a five day event, Thursday,  September 5 through Monday, September 9.    The event will run from 8am to 6pm all five days. The NACA Home Save and Home Purchase programs will both be represented at the event.

The Home Save Program gives homeowners with an unaffordable mortgage the opportunity to get their mortgage restructured to an affordable payment and avoid foreclosure.  Representatives of all the major lenders will be on hand as well as investors Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac so that many homeowners can receive a same-day solution to their mortgage problems.

The Home Purchase Program allows potential home buyers to obtain “America’s Best Mortgage” with no down payment, no closing costs, no points and always at a below market interest rate on a fixed rate, 30-year loan.   Today’s rate (as of 9/2/2013) is 4.25%..

NACA’s American Dream Events are always free, open to the public, and there is no charge for NACA’s services.  More information and registration for this and all of NACA’s scheduled American Dream Events can be found on our website at http://www.naca.com.  While advance registration is preferred, walk-ins are also welcome.

By TTrumble

Online Operations Team and Forum Administrator for NACA. Based in the NACA National Counseling Center in Charlotte, NC.

4 thoughts on “Jacksonville, FL American Dream Event”
  1. I was thinking about attending the Save the Dream Event to speed things up on my file. I was wondering, exactly how far can I go in the Purchase Program process at the Save the Dream Event. By the way, my MC submitted my file last week, I am wait to hear back (hoping to hear that I am Naca qualified).

1. Hello curious,

For the most part, you can potentially complete the next step in the process, based on how far you have gotten so far. We have seen new members come in and get qualified on site, and others literally have the closing at the event. If you have just gotten qualified though, you won’t be able to take the Homebuyer’s Workshop at the event. That workshop is only done at the local office on Thursday evenings.

If there are items that still need to be completed before becoming qualified, you can complete them at the event. If you need information before going to the event, please email me at the address below and I will do my best to help you.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. Hello,

I was wondering if anybody can update my file. I haven’t heard from my counselor since i don’t know when. Lately, i’ve been discouraged and was trying to go through another program but, didn’t want to give up. Can you advise me on what i should do?

1. The first thing to do is call the local office and inquire. If you haven’t heard from your counselor there is a reason for it. If you are unable to reach the office, contact the Housing Counseling line at 606-230-6222.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply to curious Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.