August 15, 2018 at 5:05 pm #44133
We’re really close to closing and the seller just said that he will not sign anymore extensions. Our contract date ends this Friday. All of the conditions they need have been met, and the lender website says we are scheduled to close tomorrow. I really do not want to lose this property. We did not renew our lease and do not have anywhere else to live if we do not close.August 15, 2018 at 5:10 pm #44134
what is your status on the NACA website? Did you already get the closing disclosure? I don’t know your specific situation but usually sellers use this type of tactics to put pressure on the buyer. However, the reality is that most likely the seller wants to sell the property as much as you want to buy itAugust 15, 2018 at 5:14 pm #44135
We received the closing disclosure but the seller credit was higher than what the seller was crediting us. Sent out the seller contribution addendum yesterday with the right amount.August 15, 2018 at 5:21 pm #44136
Is the status on your NACA webfile CTC Final?August 15, 2018 at 5:24 pm #44137
NoAugust 15, 2018 at 5:26 pm #44139
ok, what is the status then?August 15, 2018 at 5:28 pm #44140
It said C&I Approved earlier today, then it changed to N/A.August 15, 2018 at 5:36 pm #44141
Your status would have to go to CTC UW and then CTC Final. Contact your closing coordinator to get a better idea of the timeline and when you should be closingAugust 15, 2018 at 5:44 pm #44142
I sent him an email and called. He typically doesn’t answer calls but this is pretty urgent.August 16, 2018 at 5:12 pm #44181
I do not think we will be able to close :’( We keep getting lender conditions for things that were already uploaded/emailed. :’(August 16, 2018 at 6:16 pm #44183
I think that after you are CTC Final you will get the closing disclosure and you would close 3 days after you get the disclosureAugust 17, 2018 at 8:59 am #44189
We received the closing disclosure on Monday so we are just waiting for the CTCAugust 20, 2018 at 3:13 pm #44233
So now we are past the contract date but the seller hasn’t canceled. We were told that we were HAND cleared 8/7 but now we have a condition somehow. We were told that our HAND rep would look at our file and send us an email. I have not seen anything.
Also our file keeps getting kicked back because of seller credit. We had property inspection credit but the seller completed the fixes because they showed up on the appraisal, so now we are just credit to go towards closing. We have an addendum (sent 8/13) saying that we are just getting the credit towards closing and that supersedes anything previously stated in the contract. We have been waiting for a new COC since last week to reflect that. Will you be able to shed some light @ttrumbleAugust 21, 2018 at 10:42 am #44258
@cnbrown91 I see you have been waiting for a week.I have been trying to mine correct for about 2 weeks. For some reason it takes awhile even though I was told its just a simple change for the underwriters to make. I’m not sure if they are backed up but it puts people like us who might lose our escrow in a tight bind.August 23, 2018 at 3:12 pm #44343
Wow. We finally got ours through. Now we’re in UW CTC. Praying that we can close before the seller leaves the country again. Now waiting for new closing disclosures and a Final CTC.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.