Tagged: property specific letter
April 8, 2020 at 12:23 pm #66838
I am unable to get a PSL through my portal. I provide the info and the amt. is below my PITI but when I submit the request I am taken to a page that says No Record Found! Make file is qualified and the member has attended a workshop. I am qualified, and I attended a workshop on 3/5/2020. I have been trying to reach my counselor who has been non-responsive since Thursday of last week. Can you please direct me to someone who can help.April 8, 2020 at 12:28 pm #66839NelsontMember
Call your local office and ask the office administrator/front desk operator about getting a PSL.April 8, 2020 at 12:34 pm #66840
I have been trying. Our office is on WFH right now and the phone number is directing me to call the main number. I have been doing so daily. Currently I have been on hold for an hour – to try to get assistance (again) there.April 8, 2020 at 12:56 pm #66844TTrumbleMember
Which office are you using?
Contact NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday regarding your need for a Property Specific Letter. They should be able to direct you to someone who can help you with the letter.
Online Operations, NACA
email@example.comApril 8, 2020 at 1:03 pm #66845
My office is the Chicago office. I understand they are WFH due to COVID-19, but was told that they are operating. As previously stated, I am doing so as I type this. I have been on hold for almost an hour and a half. This will also be my third phone call to Member Services in as many days in my attempts to this issue resolved. It has not. I have listed my issues below:
1. Counselor is being non-responsive. I’m trying to have some patience with this since CV-19 is having it’s impact on everyone. But it’s been 4 days.e
2. I have submitted 3 PSL requests to my counselor and the Red@naca.com all over 24 hours ago and I have not received a response. The Purchase Workbook says they are to respond within 24 hours.
3. I have tried to request a PSL through my NACALynx portal, and when I hit submit, I am directed to a page that says “No Record Found! Make file is qualified and the member has attended a workshop.” Again, I am qualified, and I attended a workshop on 3/5/2020.
If my counselor is unable to respond, then I need someone to fix whatever is going on in my portal so I can get a PSL there. I would like to be directed to someone who can assist with this.
April 8, 2020 at 2:34 pm #66851BakerTheBakerMember
- This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by HeatherM.
@HeatherM please call as Tim suggests. They will do everything they can to help you.April 8, 2020 at 2:39 pm #66852
Did you not see my previous comments where I stated that I had been trying, and was also currently on hold waiting to speak with someone? I sat on hold for two hours to be given the runaround on how to resolve the issue. Calling was also not helpful. So again, I would like to be directed to a specific person who can help with this issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.