April 10, 2020 at 5:02 pm #66915April 10, 2020 at 6:14 pm #66918
@nelsont thanks for sharing that info. We thought BOA had more employees than that working on NACA files and wondered what the delay could be if we’re responding to conditions quickly.
I can only imagine how backed up it can get if people quit, take vacations or get sick and there’s no back-up person to close out the file.
Should we tell our agent and builder, ‘It’s only a handful of people working NACA files so it’s going to take more time.’ Or do you think that will cause more alarm?April 10, 2020 at 7:32 pm #66920NelsontMember
There’s more than 10. There’s probably close to 100. I really have no idea. But you get the gist. There are thousands of naca members closing and tens of underwriters.
Maybe run it by your agent first and see what they say?April 13, 2020 at 8:59 am #66934KHURTParticipant
@DJCWILL Sorry it took so long to respond. Yes, I actually closed on last Tuesday. Everything was very last minute. Received CTC on late Monday evening and closed at 12:30 Tuesday.April 13, 2020 at 10:00 am #66936
@khurt, congratulations! I’m glad it happened for you. How late did you get the call?April 13, 2020 at 11:54 am #66940KHURTParticipant
AROUND 7ISHApril 15, 2020 at 5:33 pm #67012kb7571ParticipantApril 15, 2020 at 5:43 pm #67017TTrumbleMember
Congratulations!!! Well done! Polite Pest…. Works every time!
Online Operations, NACA
email@example.comApril 15, 2020 at 5:59 pm #67019
@kb7571 and @djcwillo9 – Congrats to you both. Maybe I will be next. I get up every morning email and call everybody I am hoping I can close by Friday.April 15, 2020 at 6:24 pm #67022
@kb7571 woo-hoo! Congrats! We’re still ironing out some stuff over here. Definitely a lot of learning experiences.
Currently, we’re waiting on getting updated deed information from our builder to show they bought the land from another builder. The previous builder’s name was still on the deed and we misinterpreted which name the underwriter was referring too when it came back that the names didn’t match on the title. We thought they meant the signing name or signature because there were some different names on the sales agreement and the deed.
Although we kept asking for clarification if this is what the lender needed, instead of getting a more specific response, the condition just kept coming back. Today it was specified the actual name they wanted an explanation on. So the builder and title company are hashing that out.
Our realtor team was upset because they wanted to know why this wasn’t specified upfront. I’m upset at myself because I saw the name discrepancy but thought it was a parent company name and also thought the title company would question it if there was an issue. Regardless, I should’ve googled the company name or questioned it more myself. You still have to be on top of it all.April 15, 2020 at 8:17 pm #67029
@djcwill09 – sounds like you are still closing? Well anyway congrats on getting the biggest part out of the way. Hopefully I am next still waiting. Title issues they are trying to fix, but I don’t know what it could possibly be since the home is a new built.April 15, 2020 at 8:30 pm #67030
@plharris Still hoping to get a CTC.
Is your title issue like ours? The builder’s name is not on the title?April 15, 2020 at 9:27 pm #67032
@djcwill09 No my is not that mines is Tax cert ID number and GF number on the title commitment didn’t match it wasn’t the same title commitment that was sent over before. You haven’t gotten a CTC yet? WOW this is so frustrating. I really do not know if I still have the home. My closing date was supposed to be last Wednesday and the Dr Horton told me that I wasn’t going to get another extension. They already gave me 2.April 15, 2020 at 10:37 pm #67035
Nope, no CTC yet. Hope you hear something ASAP though. I think everyone involved should get medals (or pizza tacos) for closing during a pandemic, it’s stressful as hell.April 16, 2020 at 7:20 am #67037
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.