January 13, 2020 at 1:01 pm #64530
My status updated Friday 1/3 to approved with outstanding conditions. All conditions were addressed by last monday 1/6.
File was escalated 1/8.
Still no update. Our closing was supposed to be today (this was according to Underwriter, who said they had been allowing BofA 25 days after approval of bank app). Any insight? We have already had 2 extensions so I am a tad nervous. Thanks!January 13, 2020 at 7:20 pm #64545
update- status now says: “Lender Status- Approved- Outstanding Conditions”
BUT there used to be some sentences after the “outstanding conditions” that said “Bank of America has conditionally approved the file and that the commitment letter was available in the member’s webfile”… well now these sentences are gone…anyone had this happen?January 13, 2020 at 7:34 pm #64546NelsontMember
I think you are and understandably so overworking yourself. If there are conditions for you to worry about you will be notified. Bank of America sometimes assigns conditions to themselves or to naca to follow up on internal things. I would call the mortgage processing department to verify.
The fact those conditions are no longer on your file means your file is moving along. Conditionally approved means just that. You are one step away from receiving good news. Remember at this point in the process without a major change in circumstance like losing your job you will not be denied a loan and an approval is not a question of if but when. Just relax. Call the mortgage processing center. You will get this house.January 13, 2020 at 7:37 pm #64547
Thanks Nelson, you are probably right, and here I thought I was not going to get those ‘crazies’! I’ll call tomorrow and update here if there’s anything new.January 13, 2020 at 9:56 pm #64555
I’m going to follow your timeline because it looks like we are on the same page. My status just changed today as well to APPROVED – OUTSTANDING CONDITIONS and sentence about the commitment letter is gone.
Fingers crossed for both of us, we are so close!!!!!!
T.January 13, 2020 at 10:00 pm #64556
Hopefully we get some news ASAP, I’ll keep you updated!January 13, 2020 at 10:14 pm #64558
Great, and I’ll do the same 🙂January 13, 2020 at 10:44 pm #64560Our1sthomeMember
Mine no longer has the statement after approved-outstanding conditions. I know ours has been in “final review” since Friday. We were told realistically we won’t hear anything until Friday but they are going to expedite it since our close date was about 3 weeks ago. But I don’t know if that will really speed things up. I just have to try and stay positive.
January 14, 2020 at 10:47 am #64588
- This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Our1sthome.
Called mortgage processing, file was escalated for the second time yesterday but no news. Still waiting on CTC from bank. Any news from you guys?January 14, 2020 at 11:30 am #64593JashmarParticipant
@Kiwicali011210. I have the same status. Per the initial closing disclosure my closing date should be 1/16/20 but that most likely will not happen. The last appraisal was ordered however it does not seem like that has been done yet. I did sign an appraisal waiver so that it helps shorten the waiting period from 7 days to 3 days, once the appraisal report is received. It’s a waiting game now, I check my email and the portal constantly but no changes.January 14, 2020 at 11:47 am #64600NelsontMember
@Jashmar It is quite common and essentially the norm to receive your CTC no earlier than 2 days before and up to just hours before closing. Today is 2 days before your CD closing date which means today would be the earliest you could possibly find out based on recent history including my own. Don’t be surprised if you hear crickets until tomorrow afternoon or evening and then get flooded with information and have to rush everything Thursday morning so you don’t become the holdup at closing.January 14, 2020 at 12:22 pm #64606Peapod0609Member
I had my CTC final 8 days before closing. Everyone’s is different.January 14, 2020 at 1:17 pm #64610Our1sthomeMember
@kiwicali011210 I have the same status as well. I also check my email and web file often but that’s because, in my case, there isn’t a date to hold on to.January 14, 2020 at 4:43 pm #64633
So, my status has not changed, however, I just received another commitment letter in my webfile. Some of the same conditions that NACA and BOA have to take care of are still on there, only one condition from the previous commitment letter that I have to take care of is still on there and then a new condition that I have to take care of popped up. Hopefully everybody takes care of their end and it can be cleared soon.
T.January 15, 2020 at 10:56 am #64670
Called Mortgage processing and found out BofA is awaiting updated Title info/commitment? Anybody heard of this? The person on the line said we should have that today, so I’m hoping things are moving now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.