December 16, 2019 at 11:00 am #63229December 16, 2019 at 11:14 am #63231
@newyorkspirit When did you get yours? Today? Why I didn’t. WhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDecember 16, 2019 at 2:48 pm #63236
Prayer warriors….I’m literally at my desk fighting back tears because I have a meeting in 10 mins….
Initial closing disclosure was issued, I know this isn’t the final hurdle but it does mean the file is moving.
Let us pray we can stay as close to this date as possible because its a few days behind what the seller agreed to for the extension.
Thank you guys for encouraging me…I was getting weary!December 16, 2019 at 2:53 pm #63237December 16, 2019 at 2:54 pm #63238
@cstar89 I am so happy for you. Thanks for keeping is posted. I really need the same luck. I still didn’t get mine and my Contract closing date is due in 2 days. I am so frustrated at this moment.December 16, 2019 at 2:55 pm #63239December 16, 2019 at 3:01 pm #63240December 16, 2019 at 4:13 pm #63244
But yes this is the week of file movements and closings! My tentative date is 12/23. I’m praying we can do sooner because I still have to get people in to clean and paint…but IDC if I have to sit in my house on Christmas with nothing but my boxes I’m going to praise God anyhow
Keep sharing your updates as they come…I promise thats what kept me going because I was googling lenders 🙁 the interest rate is the only reason I couldn’t make myself walk.December 16, 2019 at 4:49 pm #63247
@liubov1989 my closing on my contract was 12/27 but we are all ready. I have no conditions in my file and still waiting for BOA to update my appraisal which they said the would on Friday but still nothing.
@cstar89 lol we probably do have the same ppl. We all signed the same day and we are all stuck in the same place. I pray we all get to close this week. I have to be out of my apartment by Dec 31. =(December 16, 2019 at 6:16 pm #63251
@liubov1989 I have to be out 12/30 and I certainly don’t want to do M2M and not sure if that’s an option since I submitted notice at the beginning of the month
Praying praying praying!December 16, 2019 at 6:23 pm #63252
@cstar89 ,@newyorkspirit. You should be sorry I guess. You deadline is the end of the month, you will definitely receive your CD by that time. My time is running out on Wednesday. But the lender just came up with a new condition and I already addressed it. So I really think you can make it znd close on time. Good luck to you. I’ll be here with my updates to support you.December 16, 2019 at 7:02 pm #63253
Ive been month to month since July. Im definitely ready to move. I received my initial CD in the mail today. Not a peep from the bank today. My MC still believes 12/19 can happen. I cant wait till tomorrow. *fingers crossed*December 18, 2019 at 2:47 pm #63357December 18, 2019 at 3:01 pm #63358
@cstar89 I still have nothing, my file has been escalated twice since last week, I got a new condition on Monday and it was cleared in the same day and, again, that’s it. I was told by MC that I need to wait and give them 48-72 hours for review, but I don’t understand it since they cleared the last condition right away, why do they need another 72 hours. I literally crying my eyes out. My MC said I should receive the CTC this week, but nobody knows it for sure.December 18, 2019 at 3:15 pm #63359
I haven’t heard anything since the 13th. My Counselor escalated my file again today. I refresh my account and an old condition reappears in my webfile. Ofcourse I email everyone and call MP. Surprisingly I got through and I feel like Im harrassing G, because he always answers my call. He told me that all conditions are addressed on his end. How am I supposed to monitor my file, if what I see is different than what they see. I officially have the closing crazies.
One thing I can say is my MC always responds within minutes. Too bad is not in his hands at this point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.