So my closing was scheduled for tomorrow and it looks like that won’t happen and we look to set up a date with sellers for closing in the next 2-3 weeks because they are not ready at this time, so my question is has anyone had a delay like this and does it cause any issues or further delays, I am continuing on uploading my documents and keeping my payment shock in check. This really sucks, but there is nothing i can do! I worked Diligently to make it this far to get the final clear to close just to hit this roadblock so I hope this delay does not cause me any problems so anyone’s assistance is appreciated.
I can’t imagine why a delay on the Seller’s part will impact you negatively if you were already at your final CTC. This definitely sounds like a case of just continuing to do what you’ve been doing. You’re so close!