Closing

Home Forums Purchase Program Closing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #41859
    nautii25
    Member

    I had an scheduled closing date of 5/18 I keep asking my closing coordinator about any updates for the lender I’ve turned in all the documents requested and still haven’t heard anything. I had to request a extension for closing just because I haven’t heard anything this whole process makes me nervous and unsure about everything!

    #41863
    rayofhope
    Member

    I am so unsure as well!!! We are C & I approved in the bank app stage. Our closing date is 6/1/18. However, our Closing Coordinator still hasn’t given us our mortgage commitment which our seller is supposed to have TODAY!!!! My husband called our CC again today and he claims he is waiting to get it from BOA today! He better because we have had a great experience with the seller and their agent and we don’t want it to change!!!

    #41867
    nautii25
    Member

    Update my NACA file went from suspended to C&I approved I guess I’m getting close to closing idk lol I just have to wait and keep checking which is driving me crazyyyy lol

    #41890
    TTrumble
    Member

    Hello nautii25,

    This is the stage where you simply have to let the wheels turn and let the process work. The only thing you are accomplishing with repeated checking is giving yourself a case of the legendary “Close to Closing Crazies”! πŸ˜€

    Repeated checking isn’t going to make things happen any faster, and you’ll be notified as soon as there is any new information. So instead of focusing your energy on something you can’t change, focus on getting ready for the upcoming move into your new home!

    #41894
    nautii25
    Member

    Update: my appraisal came back $15,000 lower than the asking price for the house and the seller refused to take the as is value of the home so I am in the process of searching for a new home

    #41896
    TTrumble
    Member

    Hello nautii25,

    Fifteen thousand? Ouch! Okay, now you can go crazy… πŸ™

    If there’s a bright side to that, at least you aren’t going to be stuck upside-down in your new home.

    IF you feel there was a problem with the appraisal, you do have the right to request the appraisal be re-done, as long as you can show evidence why the first one would have been inaccurate. In all honesty though, a $15,000 difference is going to be awfully difficult to overcome. There almost has to be a lot of seller greed involved there.

    Have faith that the next one will be even better than this one and a much better bargain too. Please keep us updated.

    Tim Trumble
    Online Operations, NACA
    ttrumble@naca.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter