Bank of America issues

Home Forums Purchase Program Bank of America issues

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #66706
    KHURT
    Participant

    So have you received an initial disclosure

    #66707
    kb7571
    Participant

    @KHURT yea i received it last week 3/26 and its crawling. Nothing for a week and now 2 back to back conditions. Hopefully I’ll have some news tomorrow smh but nothing happens on Fridays for me.

    #66709
    djcwill09
    Member

    @kb7571 we got our initial disclosure in November with an estimated close of 3/20. I knew we wouldn’t hit that date since the townhome wasn’t completed until 3/18. The builder’s original estimated time of completion was March 1st from the P&S contract, so I see what NACA/BOA was possibly basing their timeline from.

    When we got an updated completion date of 3/24 in February from the builder, I didn’t get updated dates from BOA. This part is why I thought having a NACA realtor would’ve helped us stay on track of what we should’ve been looking out for or pushing for a much needed time extension before signing. But it looks like what the realtor can ask for, we can ask for on our own. Even when reading the member handbook, I thought we still needed a realtor to do the suggested negotiations. At least for new construction.

    #66725
    kb7571
    Participant

    @djcwill09 how’s everythig progressing for you. I was able to get my conditions addressed which was the final purchase agreement info. Luckily the seller is responsive but now it’s going back to Bank of America so who knows. At this point I can only laugh when going back to Bank of america. All i can do os laugh and wait for a new condition that they couldve told me days ago.

    #66769
    djcwill09
    Member

    @kb7571 we’re waiting on the bank’s response. We got an email to check conditions on 4/2, but there wasn’t any in our webfile. Called and asked about it Friday and was told NACA cleared the condition and then sent it back to the bank. So our clock restarted yesterday and now we’re back to waiting 48-72 hours for a response.

    I guess the good thing is that there was a quick lender response after NACA submitted it on 3/31. We hope to hear a CTC in the early part of next week.

    I had a dream that my husband & I were giving testimony of our NACA journey, so I’m hoping that means it comes true in a positive way.

    #66771
    kb7571
    Participant

    @djcwill09 I’m hoping the same for me and my wife too. I am looking forward to giving this testimony but idk if i would ever recommend naca to anyone after this experience.

    #68683
    LRodriguez129
    Participant

    HI @kb7571 @djcwill09 did you both ever close? I’m on the same boat now as you both were in.

    #69289
    djcwill09
    Member

    @LRodriguez129 Sorry for the late response, but yes! We closed 5/11th. How is your process going? Thankfully we didn’t get charged any late fees.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter