25000 Lien?

Home Forums Purchase Program 25000 Lien?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HopefulThisYear
    Participant

Hi all,

Still in the beginning of the process and saving for my MRF which I expect to have in March.

I’m excited but I want to know more about this $25000 lien. I’ve read in the forum that it’s easy to get released from the lien and as of right now, I expect to be in the home for at least 5 years if not more. However, I’m young and since life happens I’d like to throw out some hypotheticals.

If I decide before the 5 years to relocate to a new state for a new job , is that reason enough to get released from the lien?

While I love my current situation, things change unexpectedly and I don’t like the idea of being “stuck” if I become unhappy later on. So I’m just seeking more clarification on how this lien may or may not hold me back

Thanks in advance!

Nelsont

Yes. The process is simple. The issue is finding a bank/title company that wants to go through the process. I wouldn’t worry about it. Naca will make it happen if as you say you get relocated for a new job. The rule is to help prevent flipping for profit. They won’t penalize you for life changes.

HopefulThisYear
    Participant

Well that’s good to know. When you say finding a bank or title company to go through the process, is that to say it’s lengthy or time consuming?

Nelsont

I am not exactly sure. I think it’s simple. I think because there’s a lien people get scared away.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter