Another Predator Stopped –

Courthouse News service reports reports that a judge has ruled “First One Lending and its president must stop claiming an affiliation” to NACA. One more predator stopped! STORY

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. ZJohnson
    Posted June 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

I talked to HSBC about my account on Thursday May 31, 2012 and it has been 30 days. The HSBC representative they are reviewing my account and I should call them in 15 days. I was trying to email this to ewitt@naca.com was unalble to do so.

• Posted June 2, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

Hello ZJohnson,

Your comments have been posted to your NACA file and referred to the Servicer Manager for HSBC.

Thanks!

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. eidehen
    Posted June 11, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Hi Tim,

I am glad to find this access to talk to a NACA representative. However, my question is that can a woman buy a house through NACA without adding her husband, especialy when her husband declined to participate?

• Posted June 12, 2012 at 8:39 am | Permalink

Hello eidehen,

Yes, you can buy without adding him, but there will be questions about why he is not participating. Also, since he doesn’t want to be included, it will likely decrease the payment amount and purchase price you qualify for.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

3. kayya
    Posted July 12, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

I am in the process of filing for Bankrupcy due to a foreclosure back in 2010 and a voluntary auto repo in 2011.. waiting on the court to give me hearing date..can I buy a home thru the NACA process while in the process of filing for BK?

• Posted July 12, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

Hello kayya,

Unfortunately, you will be unable to buy a home under any means for at least two years after going through bankruptcy. You will need to rebuild at least a one year on-time repayment history after the bankruptcy before you begin the process of seeking a new mortgage.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

4. GODSGLO
    Posted July 18, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

I RECENTLY APPLIED FOR A MODIFICATION WITH BANK OF AMERICA AND WAS DENIED NOT ONCE BUT TWICE AND NOW THEY ARE OFFERING DEED IN LIEU OR SHORT SALE. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP MY SITUATION.

• Posted July 19, 2012 at 8:25 am | Permalink

Hello GODSGLO,

Virtually everyone who comes to NACA for help has already tried and failed on thier own to get a modification, yet our success rate is 80%. I strongly suggest you log onto http://www.naca.com, click on the blue “Home Save” button and begin the process of letting NACA create and submit a modfication proposal for you.

Please let me know if you have any problems or questions along the way. I wish you the best!

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

• Posted October 17, 2012 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

I can not find EWITT@ NACA.com either , I was told also to e-mail this person for my HSBC mortgage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter