Fax Issues This Morning

We have experienced some issues with the main NACA fax number (877-329-6222) this morning, which caused the fax system to go down for a few hours. We have been advised by the IT staff that the problem has been resolved and the fax number should be fully operational again.

If you have been trying to submit documents by fax to your NACA file this morning and experiencing problems, please try again and please always remember to use your special NACA fax cover sheet whenever faxing documents. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Posted July 30, 2016 at 8:32 am | Permalink

I been trying to fax 8773296222 saids im in junk mail or block i been sending doc since 2015 please help thank u. Lisa pinkney

• Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Hello Lisa Pinkney,

Our IT department advises me that there have not bee any issues with our fax system of any kind lately. I’m afraid I’m at a loss to explain yoru situation, and all I can suggest is to double check things on your end and to keep trying.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter