ERROR IN EMAIL MESSAGE REGARDING LOS ANGELES

Please be aware that an erroneous email was accidentally sent out to several of our members stating that our Los Angeles American Dream Event begins tomorrow, April 4th.  THIS IS NOT CORRECT. The LA event will still run from April 11th through the 15th at the Los Angeles Convention Center as originally scheduled.

The correct schedule, as shown on the NACA website, is as follows:

SAN FRANCISCO          Apr 5-9       San Francisco Marriott Marquis
LOS ANGELES                Apr 11-15   Los Angeles Conv Ctr
ONTARIO                        Apr 18-22   Ontario Convention Center
SACRAMENTO              Apr 24-29   Sacramento Conv Center

We apologize for the confusion.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

4 Comments

1. Ibelieve
    Posted May 13, 2013 at 11:05 am | Permalink

Hi, I’m a newbie and I have been driving myself crazy wondering what to do. I really need more guidance than I’m receiving. I can’t say anything bad about my MC because I know that I’m not her only client. But, I wish that there was something that I can do that will help speed things along. With me and others who feel the same. I have completed most of my LOX letters and my concern is that my meeting with my MC is in November, but I’m wondering what if by then the letters are too old and then I would have to submit newer ones. I have so many questions, can someone help!

• Posted May 13, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hello Ibelieve,

Honestly, you’re making one of the biggest mistakes possible… Worrying too much. You are only unnecessarily stressing yourself, which will almost certainly lead to you making a bad decision somewhere along the line. If you have read through this forum to any extent at all, you have seen me constantly remind members that patience and persistence are the two most powerful tools you have.

If you’re concerned that the LOE’s in your file might be too old in November, then why don’t you just plan on getting new ones in October? In the meantime, make sure that you keep the income information updated in your file as well. Another thing you will see continually taught here is “better twenty pages too many than one too few”.

Don’t try to over-think or second guess things. Keep this simple and just keep your information current. If you have any doubt or question if something should be in your file, just go ahead and submit it.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. Ibelieve
    Posted May 13, 2013 at 11:08 am | Permalink

What will happen if I don’t have 3 alternative credits? Prior to hearing about NACA, I didn’t try to open up any new accounts. I was under the impression that no debt was better than being bogged down in debt. Please advise.

• Posted May 13, 2013 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

Hello Ibelieve,

It is almost impossible to NOT have 3 alternative credits. Electric bill, water bill, gym membership, car insurance? Almost anything that you pay on a monthly basis can be used as alternative credit.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter