Upcoming American Dream Tour Schedule

Team NACA is home safe and sound after a successful tour through Florida!  Now, a week to rest and spend Easter with our families, then it’s on to the West Coast, spending the entire month of April in California.
SAN FRANCISCO – April 5-9 – San Francisco Marriott Marquis
LOS ANGELES – April 11-15 – Los Angeles Convention Center
ONTARIO – April 18-22 – Ontario Convention Center
SACRAMENTO – April 24-29 – Sacramento Convention Center
Details and registration can be found at www.naca.com or by calling 888-499-6222.
This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, Save the Dream. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Felicia
    Posted March 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

My nane is Felicia i was on the internet when i came across the video your company and the way lenders wa sforeclosing on homeowners I dont know when that video was mad ebut i am going throgh the same thing now i lost my job last year and wa sun able to pay my mortgage i was given a forebearance but not a repayment paln are a partial payment option. I inform my lender that i have found a job and i was willing to pay what ever i needed to bring the the amout i owed current they never return my calls then one day ou tof the blue i get a call telling me i was in foreclosure. The amout i owe is 6500 dollars. In my opinion they did nt inform me that i could have taken the equity out of my home but now its to lat ethey not tell me that i culd have qualify for other program they called and said foreclousre i need some help on what to do please help me

• Posted March 27, 2013 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Hello Felicia,

You best bet is to let us help you create and submit a proposal for the modification of your mortgage. Please go to http://www.naca.com and click on the line “Click Here to Start” under the “HOMEOWNER” heading so you can begin your NACA file and schedule a telephone appointment with a NACA counselor.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter