NACA DC Office Closed Today 3/6/13

NACA’s Washington DC office will be closed today due to inclement weather. All scheduled appointments will be rescheduled at the first opportuntity. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. hatcher2013
    Posted March 6, 2013 at 10:04 am | Permalink

I received a modification from B of A that was unacceptable. I tried logging in to my NACA account and I cant get in. Ive called several times and Ive been on hold for 25-30 minutes. I rejected the modification and im trying to speak with someone from NACA. Can someone please call.

• Posted March 6, 2013 at 10:56 am | Permalink

Hello Hatcher2013,

Records indicate you have been in touch with a NACA rep since posting your message. You have also been emailed a temporary password which will unlock your file and restore your access. Because of the huge volume of people asking for our help, we cannot make outbound calls that have not been scheduled in advance. You can schedule a phone appointment through your online file.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter