2020 Membership Dues for all Purchase Members

Dear NACA Members,

NACA has created the national standard in achieving affordable homeownership. We are excited about 2020. It is time to renew your NACA Membership which continues to be only $25 per household for the year (click here to pay or access your Web-file). NACA staff will not be able to work on your file or provide services next year without payment of your 2020 Membership Dues.

There is tremendous demand for NACA’s comprehensive counseling and best in America Mortgage (i.e. no down-payment, no closing costs, at a below market fixed rate). To meet the demand, we are doing many four to five day Achieve the Dream events nationwide during 2020 where homebuyers can be pre-approved for the NACA Mortgage the same day (click here for events in 2020). We have also made major improvements in underwriting and closing mortgages to streamline the mortgage process. Bank of America, which has committed $10 Billion to the NACA Mortgage, has hired more staff to meet the increased demand as well.

Please continue to spread the word about NACA, includingour job opportunities. We find that the most effective staff come from our huge membership. Wecontinue to hire nationwide for NACA Counselors and Organizers. We are also hiring management staff based in Boston: CommunicationsSocial MediaResearchers, and other positions.

NACA is an extraordinary place to work where you can do well by doing good. You can submit your applications through www.naca.com and for any job-related questions email us at jobs@naca.com.

Enjoy the Holidays,

Bruce Marks, NACA CEO & Founder

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

11 Comments

1. SImpletimes2
    Posted December 30, 2019 at 11:59 am | Permalink

Why am I getting a bill for the $25.00 membership fee? I thought once I purchased I didn’t have to pay that fee again. What is the fee for? Can anyone assist me with these questions?

• Posted January 2, 2020 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Hello Simpletimes2,

Once you have closed on your home, the $25 annual membership dues are no longer collected. If you have been billed, please call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 for assistance in correcting this.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. ccarlson
    Posted January 16, 2020 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

I’m having some difficulty submitting my $25 dues through the website. When I selected to pay membership dues only (no credit reports), the website would not allow me to submit my payment. I got an error message that said I needed to select the number of credit reports but there wasn’t an option to select no credit reports. I just had my credit report in December 2019, so I’m not sure if my counselor will need another credit report yet. (My next appointment is in April 2020.)

• Posted January 17, 2020 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Hello ccarlson,

It appears you may not be doing things incorrectly since you should not have to deal with a credit report fee. If you are only trying to pay your annual dues there should be no reference to credit report fees at all, which are a totally separate item. Please contact NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 and a representative will help you get it taken care of.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

3. Terrence
    Posted April 26, 2020 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

Is check the only way to pay initial member and report fees?

• Posted April 27, 2020 at 11:03 am | Permalink

Hello Terrence,

Yes. The program requires you have an active bank account anyway, so this should not be a problem. Your counselor will simply do an electronic draft from the account.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

4. sekyma
    Posted May 23, 2020 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

I am so excited because I had my NACA homeownership workshop, and Home purchase workshop, I now have a homebuying plan and I have found it’s to be an easy process so far. The NACA staff have been really helpful. The staff is trained to look out for your best interest. The staff is helping me through the process via creating a plan that will ensure that I become an successful home buyer.

5. Desiree
    Posted May 29, 2020 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

Why must I supply a check number to pay for NACA membership? I don’t do it when paying for anything else online.

• Posted May 30, 2020 at 10:35 am | Permalink

Hello Desiree,

The membership and credit report fees are paid through an electronic draft from your checking account, not with a debit card as you may be used to doing. The draft requires a check number be entered, and most people like to write out a physical check, which they then mark VOID, for recordkeeping purposes. If you cannot or do not want to supply an actual check number, your counselor will simply use 0000 as the check number.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

• Posted June 18, 2020 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Hello, if I’m trying to pay my membership fee and for a credit report on the website and I don’t have any checks am I able to put 0000 as the check number or does a NACA representative have to do it?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter