Live Chat Now on NACA Website

The newly redesigned NACA website (www.naca.com) includes a number of changes designed to make access to your file and a wealth of information elswhere on the site much simpler.  A very exciting NEW FEATURE is LIVE CHAT, giving you the option of realtime communication with a NACA representative for either the Home Save or Purchase Program.

If you haven’t been on the website recently, it’s definitely worth a look!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

20 Comments

1. Cheryl Joyner
    Posted January 25, 2013 at 9:47 am | Permalink

Our NACA ID#xxxxxxx. Our mortgage consultant is on a medical leave of absence. We were hoping to be approved and buying the house we live in by now. What happened? Having a problem talking to someone. Made phone calls, wrote numerous emails, visited office in area, all to no avail. Having a problem getting into account because my computer is a macintosh and does not have windows 7. Would like to hear from someone asap. You can call on xxx xxx-xxxx.

• Posted January 25, 2013 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Hello Cheryl Joyner,

First please remember that NACA’s Social Media Policy prohibits posting any personal information here or on any of our social media sites. This includes your member ID number and phone number. These sites are not membership restricted and can be viewed by anyone on the internet. This policy exists for your protection and must be strictly adhered to, especially in this age of identity theft. Please make sure to read through the policy on the Forum’s main (blog) page.

As you noted, your MC is away on a medical leave of absence. This has left the office short staffed, and with every NACA counselor already handling a heavy caseload, reassigning files during such an occurrence is extremely difficult. I will be contacting the Office Manager with a request to review the file and contact you on how to best proceed.

I also see that your file has been locked as a result of too many failed login attempts. You have been sent a temporary password by email which will unlock the file and restore your access.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. mliddi
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Hello There,

I am just starting the process to save my home.

If we own another property, are we still eligeable for the home we live in- The other property is rented?

Do I have to fill out the paperwork on line or do I just bring all my paper copies to one of the events?

• Posted January 30, 2013 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Hello mliddi,

We can work with you as long as the property we are trying to save is your primary place of residence. You may begin the process either way.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

3. shdmoore
    Posted January 31, 2013 at 8:38 am | Permalink

Can someone please provide a legible copy of the gift form? I have had a difficult time locating one.

4. Posted February 11, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

Hello; I feel that I have been denied unjustly, because of a error made on my UNIFORM AGREEMENT form, causing my monthly bills not to be reported correctly. I noted on the form that a spreadsheet was sent to NACA website becajuse of insufficient room on form to list all of my monthly bills.

• Posted February 11, 2013 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

Hello Joel Brooks,

Please contact NACA Member Services when the National Counseling Center reopens on Monday, February 18th at 666-404-6222 so we can review your file and discuss your concerns.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

5. fanta
    Posted December 7, 2015 at 11:35 am | Permalink

hello I attended the naca workshop yesterday in Atlanta GA but I am looking to move to los Angeles will I still be able to do this

• Posted December 7, 2015 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

Hello fanta,

Not a problem. Once you move to LA we can simply transfer your file.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

6. Jasmine
    Posted May 26, 2016 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

Hi! I attended and completed the latest info session on 5/14 in Watts. I was told that someone would email to set up my first appointment and provide a memeber number; however, I have not heard from anyone yet. Please assist with the needed information as I would like to start moving forward as soon as possible in the process. Thanks.

7. Tiara Carter
    Posted August 29, 2016 at 3:24 pm | Permalink

Am I able to change jobs while still going through the NACA pre approved stages? I only had my intake session, my next one is in a month and needed to know should I deny this job offer since I am not qualified yet? When I asked this question before I was told I should be okay but when I Google this it says otherwise. And if so are there any limitations I should be made aware of when changing jobs?

• Posted August 29, 2016 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Hello Tiara Carter,

If you use Google, you are just as likely to find bad information as an accurate answer. As long as there is not a gap between jobs of 30 days or more, you are okay.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

8. Posted September 30, 2016 at 7:14 am | Permalink

Is the chat feature still available ?

9. robyn
    Posted March 9, 2017 at 7:19 am | Permalink

I am wondering if it’s possible to fax all of my information to naca instead of going to the actual the appointment?

• Posted March 9, 2017 at 9:03 am | Permalink

Hello robyn,

Actually, you should fax, email or upload documents to your file before going to your counseling appointment. Bringing the documents to the appointment is a backup system to ensure the documents are available, not the main purpose of the appointment.

You may submit the documents to your file by fax using the special NACA Fax Cover Sheet you can download through your webfile, email the documents to the file by scanning them into PDF format and emailing them to emailXXXXXXX@nacalynx.com (the XXXXXXX is yoru member ID number) or by uploading them as TIF files through your webfile online.

Unless specifically directed otherwise by your counselor, you attendance at the appointment is still mandatory.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

10. YOSLEYS BOFFILL
    Posted April 3, 2017 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

hello I got a property financed by naca,but i wanna sell it .what can i do?it s an emergency.what is the better way?

• Posted April 4, 2017 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Hello YOSLEYS BOFFILL,

The first thing you must do is obtain a release of the lien NACA places on the property to guarantee owner occupancy. Please call the NACA Member Assistance Program (NAP) at 281-968-6222 to get the process started. Other than that there are no restrictions on selling the home. However please be aware that you may not use the NACA program to buy another home for three years after you closed on the previous home you bought through us.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter