Annual Dues for Purchase Members are Now Due

Membership dues for 2013 are due for all NACA Purchase Program files. Payment may be made by logging into your NACA file on line.   This includes all loan statuses, including those loans presently in mortgage processing/at the bank.

Please be aware that your MC is unable to access your file until the dues have been taken care of.  Paying your dues as soon as possible will allow your MC to effectively prioritize your file since he or she will not be able to access other file that have not yet remitted their dues for 2013.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Posted February 7, 2013 at 1:51 am | Permalink

I am interested in attending the 2013 American Dream Tour in Orlando. FL March 14-18. Is there a limit on the number of attendees that can attend? Can someone accompany me (ie a friend who will drive me there) if they have NOT ifficially registered for the event?

Can I just come to the event as a “walk-in” – or is online registration REQUIRED?

Please send me the registration information, as there is NO START AND ENDING TIMES LISTED (only dates March 14-18, 2013 was listed).

Thank you kindly,

S. Brown
    (407) 810-5152
    sbrown54321@gmail.com

• Posted February 7, 2013 at 8:52 am | Permalink

Hello S. Brown,

We do not place a limit on the number of attendees at any of our events. You are ceratinly free to bring along a friend, and that person does not need to register.

While registration is not required and walk-ins are welcome, we do prefer registration as it give us an idea of how many will be attending and help us prepare for proper crowd control, number of workshops needed and so on. Doors are open 8am to 8pm each day of the event. History indicates that the earlier you get there the better.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter