The first tour dates for NACA’s 2013 American Dream Tour have been announced:

WASHINGTON DC – Feb 14-18 – DC Armory
MIAMI – Mar 8-12 – James L Knight Conv Ctr
ORLANDO – Mar 14-18 – Orange County Conv Ctr
LOS ANGELES – Apr 4-8 – Los Angeles Conv Ctr
OAKLAND – Apr 11-15 – TBA
ONTARIO – Apr 18-22 – Ontario Convention Center
SACRAMENTO – Apr 24-29 – Sacramento Conv Center

Again this year, all events will include both the Home Save and Purchase Programs. Details and registration are avialable at www.naca.com

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, Save the Dream, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

10 Comments

1. jossalyn ford
    Posted December 29, 2012 at 7:41 am | Permalink

what do i need to get my morage lower?

• Posted December 29, 2012 at 11:08 am | Permalink

Hello jossalyn ford,

To get started, simply go to our website at http://www.naca.com and click on the blue “Home Save” button. Then scroll down to the button saying “Web Submission/First Step Click Here”. You will find all the information you need to begin the process of seeking a mortgage modification there.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. Posted December 29, 2012 at 11:14 am | Permalink

Is it more beneficial to attend in person (one of these events) or proceed through the website (or both)?

• Posted December 30, 2012 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Hello Chris,

The only difference between the live events and the on line porcess is the amount of time it takes to get a solution. There is the possibility of receiving a same-day solution at the live event, while the on line process takes an average of 30 to 60 days. Many people start the process on line and attend an American Dream Event to get a solution if an event is scheduled in their area.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

3. dmcasell18
    Posted December 30, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Hello,
    Will the Orlando event include home purchase workshops?
    Thank you,
    D. Casella

• Posted December 31, 2012 at 9:14 am | Permalink

Hello dmcasell18,

All American Dream Events in 2013 will include BOTH the Home Save and Purchase programs.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

4. BrockJC
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

Hello…new to this site. Do you have to sign up to be apart of the All american dream event purchase progam?

• Posted January 16, 2013 at 8:17 am | Permalink

Hello BrockJC,

Yes, the first thing a new member must do to enter the Purchase Program is to attend an American Dream Event or register for a Homebuyers’ Workshop. You can log on to our website at http://www.naca.com and find the list of upcoming Americn Drem Events. Click on the city name to register for the event or click on the blue “Purchase Program” button, then the “Worshop” button on the next page and enter your Zip Code to find a workshop in your area.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

5. fmadi
    Posted February 27, 2013 at 1:38 am | Permalink

I need to attend one of your programs about the home save.WHAT do i need to do. I live in atlanta , ga.

• Posted February 28, 2013 at 4:20 pm | Permalink

Hello fmadi,

The entire process can be done remotely by phone, fax and internet. Simply go to our website at http://www.naca.com and click on the “Click here to start” link under the “HOMEOWNER” heading to register and begin the process.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter