We have received numerous reports lately of members being locked out of their NACA online files, which was an unexpected result of a recent system security upgrade.

If you are unable to access your NACA file online, please either call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 or email them at memberservice@naca.com from the email address we have in your NACA file. You will be issued a temporary password which will unlock your file and allow you to reset your permanent password.

Please also note that logging in has changed a bit. Now, when you enter your ID number, clicking on the “continue” button will then take you to a separate page to enter your password.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
ttrumble@naca.com

By TTrumble

Online Operations Team and Forum Administrator for NACA. Based in the NACA National Counseling Center in Charlotte, NC.

18 thoughts on “Locked Out of Your Online File?”
  1. My members services number is locked again, the message tells me that I have used the wrong password, and this password came from NACA.

2. Hi I received my NACA ID but not the password I haven’t been able to log in and complete my web file, what can I do?

3. I am having problems getting my password, it is a month now since I attend the work shop and cannot get into my web account . I tried to used the password reset and member service send me a link to reset my password, the problem is that it does not work. I would like to get into my account please

4. I cannot log into to retreive my file. have my ID but password link do not work . Internet explorer does not work either.

5. I too am having serious issues with getting into my account for the FIRST time. How can my email be invalid. I get a error message saying use the email address I gave NACA…Well I got the emails so it must be correct. Please I just want to go through the program. I need to have my password issue corrected.

6. Hi I received my NACA ID but not the password. I haven’t been able to log in. I tried to use the password reset but it doesn’t work.

1. Hello kyerra oglesby,

For security purposes, you will have to contact NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 in order to properly verify your identity and get the information changed.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.