Locked Out of Your Online File?

We have received numerous reports lately of members being locked out of their NACA online files, which was an unexpected result of a recent system security upgrade.

If you are unable to access your NACA file online, please either call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 or email them at memberservice@naca.com from the email address we have in your NACA file. You will be issued a temporary password which will unlock your file and allow you to reset your permanent password.

Please also note that logging in has changed a bit. Now, when you enter your ID number, clicking on the “continue” button will then take you to a separate page to enter your password.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
ttrumble@naca.com

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

18 Comments

1. Mary Thomas
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 11:46 am | Permalink

My members services number is locked again, the message tells me that I have used the wrong password, and this password came from NACA.

• Posted February 6, 2013 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Another temporary password has just been issued to you by email.

2. javiercastillo
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Hi I received my NACA ID but not the password I haven’t been able to log in and complete my web file, what can I do?

3. diceye
    Posted April 13, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

I am having problems getting my password, it is a month now since I attend the work shop and cannot get into my web account . I tried to used the password reset and member service send me a link to reset my password, the problem is that it does not work. I would like to get into my account please

• Posted April 15, 2013 at 8:23 am | Permalink

Hello diceye,

We have located your file and sent you a temporary password by email.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

4. csmith9323
    Posted April 17, 2013 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

I cannot log into to retreive my file. have my ID but password link do not work . Internet explorer does not work either.

• Posted April 18, 2013 at 8:09 am | Permalink

Hello csmith9323,

We have located your file and sent you a temporary password that should resolve your problems.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

5. NSS803718
    Posted July 15, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

I too am having serious issues with getting into my account for the FIRST time. How can my email be invalid. I get a error message saying use the email address I gave NACA…Well I got the emails so it must be correct. Please I just want to go through the program. I need to have my password issue corrected.

• Posted July 16, 2013 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Hello NSS803718,

A temporary password has been sent to you in a separate email which should resolve your problem.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

6. Carlos Galindo
    Posted March 27, 2014 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

Hi I received my NACA ID but not the password. I haven’t been able to log in. I tried to use the password reset but it doesn’t work.

7. Posted June 29, 2015 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

I need to have my web file password reset. My ID is xxxxxxx and I also have a new e-mail address since I opened the file originally. It is xxxxxx.xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx

Thank You

• Posted June 30, 2015 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Hello kyerra oglesby,

For security purposes, you will have to contact NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 in order to properly verify your identity and get the information changed.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

8. Bianca wayne
    Posted October 26, 2015 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

Its impossible to get into my naca file. The reset password link is a joke. Please help

• Posted October 27, 2015 at 2:37 pm | Permalink

Please call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 for help in resetting your password and unlocking your file.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

9. Samuel smith
    Posted December 12, 2015 at 11:44 pm | Permalink

Having problems logging in. I need a temporary password. Id# xxxxxxx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter