Offices Closed by Hurricane Sandy

The following NACA offices are closed today as a result of the approaching hurricane:

Baltimore, MD
Lawrence, MA
Boston, MA
Philadelphia, PA
Washington DC (added late morning)

We anticipate additional office closings over the next couple of days as the “superstorm” rages through the Northeast and we will continue to update you here as we receive information. Our thoughts and prayers will be with our NACA colleagues and members the next few days as they ride out this historic weather event!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

2 Comments

1. Posted October 29, 2012 at 11:37 am | Permalink

Hello TO: WHom THis mat Convern in the NAC progtm. About four years ago you
    naac had camr to Los Angeles, CA. I wanted to tsee if any of your programs would help me nd my property problems. I have more than one property and at
    the time , I was informed that tNAac program was not workimg with any
    one who had more than one property. I need to know if this istill true.
    I need to know because I have been trying to modify one of my loans which is upside down now, trying to work with a mediator co. I hve been behing on my paymnets for a year almost and now I also have come to where we are having to keep having the trustee sale date post phoned since i am still trying to
    get a modification, It seems that I run into the same problem , of owning more than one property. SO now I need to know if ther is any program that will help
    me witj modification on bank of America Loan, or is there any thing I can do
    with any of my other properties.

Thank you Mary C

• Posted October 30, 2012 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Hello Mary,

Please call member serivces at 888-404-6222, option 4 so a rep can review your file and advise you on what options you may have at present. Some guidelines regarding multiple properties have been relaxed this year, so talking to a member services rep will help clarify your options.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter