$30,000 GRANTS FOR DETROIT HOME BUYERS

Homebuyers who buy within the city limits of Detroit may be able to receive up to a $30,000 grant toward the purchase of a home.

Do Not Miss This Incredible Opportunity

• Maximum $30,000 grant (limited time opportunity).
  • NACA Best in America mortgage (no down payment, no closing costs, below market fixed rate).
  • NACA’s Below Market Interest Rate – today’s 30 year rate is 3.5%; 15 year rate is 3.0%. (6-12-17)
  • Many affordable houses in Detroit.
  • Renovation funds can be built into the mortgage.

Grant Criteria (for a limited time)

• Grant is limited to $30,000 and must not exceed 25% of the mortgage value.
  • Grant must be used to reduce the mortgage amount.
  • All property types including land contracts eligible.
  • Must purchase within Detroit city limits
  • Low and moderate-income buyers.

The funds are limited so act NOW! Call NACA’s Detroit office at 281-204-6222 and make a counseling appointment. You may also call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 for more information.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

4 Comments

1. funkykolmedina
    Posted March 14, 2019 at 10:59 pm | Permalink

I was told from my naca intake person since I qualify for a small loan I should apply for a grant but she didn’t know I should contact for the grants. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction I live in California.

• Posted March 27, 2019 at 10:00 am | Permalink

Hello funkykolmedina,

There are literally hundreds of such programs across the country, and it is impossible to keep track of them all. If your local office did not have any information, a quick internet search will A little quick internet search should give you plenty of leads.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

2. Kiki
    Posted April 20, 2019 at 12:22 am | Permalink

The date says this was placed on here in 2017 does this still apply today

• Posted April 24, 2019 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

This specific program has expired. However, there are many other programs that still exist. You should still call our Detroit office for information.

Tim Trumble
      Online Operations, NACA
      ttrumble@naca.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter