Homebuyers who buy within the city limits of Detroit may be able to receive up to a $30,000 grant toward the purchase of a home.
Do Not Miss This Incredible Opportunity
- Maximum $30,000 grant (limited time opportunity).
- NACA Best in America mortgage (no down payment, no closing costs, below market fixed rate).
- NACA’s Below Market Interest Rate – today’s 30 year rate is 3.5%; 15 year rate is 3.0%. (6-12-17)
- Many affordable houses in Detroit.
- Renovation funds can be built into the mortgage.
Grant Criteria (for a limited time)
- Grant is limited to $30,000 and must not exceed 25% of the mortgage value.
- Grant must be used to reduce the mortgage amount.
- All property types including land contracts eligible.
- Must purchase within Detroit city limits
- Low and moderate-income buyers.
The funds are limited so act NOW! Call NACA’s Detroit office at 281-204-6222 and make a counseling appointment. You may also call NACA Member Services at 425-602-6222 for more information.