NACA MOBILIZES WELLS FARGO CUSTOMERS

An open letter to all NACA Members from NACA Founder and CEO Bruce Marks:

Dear NACA Members,

NACA has initiated a comprehensive campaign against Wells Fargo where NACA and our members are in a position to hold Wells accountable for their predatory practices. There are more than 230,000 NACA Members who have over $17 Billion dollars in Wells Fargo accounts. We encourage you to leverage this immense purchasing power by Switching Banks from Wells Fargo to other institutions.

The Wells Fargo Justice Campaign employs multiple strategies to hold Wells Fargo accountable for the damages it has inflicted on its customers and employees, and strives to make Wells Fargo a more responsible and accountable financial institution. NACA seeks to unite these customers, along with NACA members, Wells Fargo employees, and concerned individuals. In addition to switching banks, individuals can do the following:

Participate in Protests – Join demonstrations and protests to hold Wells Fargo’s executives and directors personally responsible for the bank’s predatory activities.
Join Lawsuits — Identify victims of the fake accounts scandal and encourage them to join with others in legal action against Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo Employees — Encourage present and former Wells Fargo employees to become part of the campaign. Many previous and current employees have been victimized by Well’s extreme pressure to achieve impossible goals and engage in illegal practices. Previous and current employees are in the unique position to effect real change by sharing critical information and joining the Wells Fargo Justice campaign.

On April 25, 2017 I attended the Wells Fargo annual meeting with other dissatisfied stakeholders. When I asked Wells Fargo’s CEO Tim Sloan and the board of directors about their knowledge and involvement in these predatory practices, they gave no answers. As I continued to question them, I was physically dragged out of the meeting. This is unacceptable — Wells Fargo’s executives and directors must be held personally accountable for engaging in illegal sales practices, and exploiting customers and employees for over 15 years.

Anyone who has been victimized by Wells Fargo’s predatory actions or who wants to participate in the Wells Fargo Justice Campaign should contact NACA by emailing advocate@naca.com or call NACA’s Wells Fargo’s Justice Campaign at 631-370-6222. Join the campaign and follow it at wellsfargojustice.com and on Facebook

Below are some of the media and articles around their annual meeting and other articles.

CHARLOTTE OBSERVER
ASSOCIATED PRESS
CNN
USA TODAY
CBS
Vanity Fair
NACA Media

The battle for economic justice continues.

Bruce Marks, CEO

This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter