NACA NATIONAL LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE

NACA-logo-flat-3
Our NACA National Leadership Committee is made up of nearly 1000 NACA members and supporters coast to coast dedicated to helping NACA in its mission of making affordable and responsible home ownership a reality for everyone possible. Here is one member’s plan of action as a member of the #NACA_NLC :

(1) Place yard sign in my yard and (2) other locations
(2) Place workshop information for NACA at my place of work
(3) Pass out flyers in my community (DC Metropolitan Area)
(4) Also my best friend is headed back soon for the weekend, I can supply her with flyers to pass out while she is in town. She has friends and family interested in purchasing a home.
(5) I intend on continuing to attend the phone conference meetings as well
(6) Encourage my peers to vote
(7) I will join the social media campaign
(8) I have been so blessed by NACA with my new home that I felt the need to give back more often than I do. Last month I stood outside of a homeless shelter and passed out 30 bag lunches with my cousin and a friend. It might not have been much but I gave. I am sooooooo grateful and truly blessed with the home that I have now, thanks to NACA.

For more information, contact us at advocate@naca.com
This entry was posted in NACA Purchase Program, NACA Technology, Save the Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter