A Member’s Thanks

Special thanks to NACA Member and about-to-be-homeowner Andre Goes for sending this message regarding his counselor, Anna Datta, in our Los Angeles office:

Hello NACA team,

Me and my wife are NACA members that are almost done with our process and I just want to shout out positive words for our MC Anna Datta.

Our process is coming from a long way, almost 2 years, most of delay have the reason that we had our first son right on the beginning which slowed down the application because my wife took about 7 months of maternity leave. I really appreciate all the positive words, guidance and instructions that Anna Datta gave us so we didn’t give up of our dream to own a House.

As soon as we got back in the process, everything went fast, Anna guided us in every step and we got approved. We already found the house that we loved and my agent is in touch with Anna preparing the paper work to give an offer to the seller.

Anna, thanks a lot for your patience with us. I believe, like every member, sometimes we freak out because we don’t know how to wait. Getting a mortgage loan is not like buying a car, that you go to a dealership and a couple hours later you leave with a car. Mortgage loan is more detailed. A little more complicated because I have two jobs plus my wife’s job.

Thanks a lot again Anna. You are a huge responsible for, real soon, my family will be rent-free and will be a home-owner.

You are the best.

Andre Goes

NACA-logo-flat

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Follow us on Twitter